cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravo Card

Re: Bravo Card

A Santander card eh. Have not heard that name on these boards for a while, good reason Im sure, over in RYC they are despised.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

CreditMagic7 wrote:

And though it's not mentioned yet i think another reason (as if those others aren't already enough) Smiley LOL is about their credit lines?

Yeah just looking at the pulls their SL looks painfully low.  I believe they also pulled online applications so you have to go in branch now.

Valued Contributor

Good to know. Glad I asked. Seemed like a good card to me but had no clue they were a subprime lender. I found the card on a USA Today "Best credit card" article and looked it up. We don't have Santander here and honestly I had never heard of them-but when I looked them up it said they were big on the east coast-no mention of subprime lender. Anyway-glad I asked. I wasn't planning on applying anyway but on face value it looked like a good card, even with a $49 AF.

FICO 08: TU= 776 (Nov) EQ= 764 (Nov) EX= 746 (Nov) Favorites: Discover It, USB Cash+, Amex PRG
Valued Contributor

One
More thing.... the other card they offer is the Sphere card and it is a low rate card.... something like Prime plus 5 which is close to 8.99%.

That was another reason I didn't think they would be subprime. I did find it odd you had to apply in a branch -odd if the bank is truly as big as it says it is.

Either way-again I am glad I asked. Thanks

FICO 08: TU= 776 (Nov) EQ= 764 (Nov) EX= 746 (Nov) Favorites: Discover It, USB Cash+, Amex PRG