Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravo Card

tag
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Bravo Card

A Santander card eh. Have not heard that name on these boards for a while, good reason Im sure, over in RYC they are despised.
Message 11 of 14
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

And though it's not mentioned yet i think another reason (as if those others aren't already enough) Smiley LOL is about their credit lines?

Yeah just looking at the pulls their SL looks painfully low.  I believe they also pulled online applications so you have to go in branch now.

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know. Glad I asked. Seemed like a good card to me but had no clue they were a subprime lender. I found the card on a USA Today "Best credit card" article and looked it up. We don't have Santander here and honestly I had never heard of them-but when I looked them up it said they were big on the east coast-no mention of subprime lender. Anyway-glad I asked. I wasn't planning on applying anyway but on face value it looked like a good card, even with a $49 AF.

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

One
More thing.... the other card they offer is the Sphere card and it is a low rate card.... something like Prime plus 5 which is close to 8.99%.

That was another reason I didn't think they would be subprime. I did find it odd you had to apply in a branch -odd if the bank is truly as big as it says it is.

Either way-again I am glad I asked. Thanks

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.