cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

British Airways Card offer NO annual fee first year....

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: British Airways Card offer NO annual fee first year....

@odd_dog wrote:

@lg8302ch wrote:

@odd_dog wrote:

Anyone interested, the British Airways Chase Visa is offering 50,000 Avios AND no annual fee for first year ($2,000 spend)!  I already got the card a month ago, first statement did not even cut yet, BAD timing for me, but if anyone is looking for the card (really good if you use American Airlines) GO for it...loving no annual fee for a year!!!

This card is on my radar but I wish it would not be issued by Chase...not sure if I have reached their internal limit with my income. If the offer is still  around in December I will go for it but after DC (would be great if Diners would pull TU) as Chase is fix double puller for me on EQ/EX. Smiley Happy - no exception !

You may be in luck Ig8302ch it states on my Avios page, the offer is good till Dec. 31st so you should be fine if you want to apply in Dec.....

Thanks.....that is excellent news Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 12
odd_dog
Valued Contributor

Re: British Airways Card offer NO annual fee first year....

@sunkissed wrote:

odd_dog, you should sm Chase and ask them to give you the offer.  They are often very reasonable about granting offers after-the-fact for new card holders.

Thanks Sunkissed, I sm'ed Chase and found out today they are giving me the 0 annual fee for the first year!!!  Most excellent!

Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.