Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bryant State Bank & Show Mastercard

tag
matolen
Contributor

Bryant State Bank & Show Mastercard

There is a now dead thread from 2012 about this card but I can not necro it, so here is a new one. 

I got pre-approved for it don't know the CL (somewhere between 350 - 1500 starting).   I guess I could call and ask.

It may not even be worth it, but I get blinded by rare pre-approvals, especially mailings.  Rate is 29% with $75 fee...which is frighteningly First Premier like Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bryant State Bank & Show Mastercard

FWIW I KNOW it's an OLD thread BUT I used 4 of the BSB cards to build myself up.....I have Show, Blaze, Legacy and FS, they give SP CLI's when you call and threaten to close the accounts....NOW that I have few cards with MUCH better rates, rewards, etc... I think I'm going to close them unless they're willing to eliminate AF's for LIFE, lower APR's AND give me CLI's...I used the cards heavily....ran close to max a few times (toy limits) then PIF...They were the MOST generous when I was rebuilding....

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Shredder fodder.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Shredder fodder.

Shred them even if they lower APR, grant CLI and remove AF's for life?? I'd lose around $8k overall but I've gained MUCH more than that with the recent approvals...

Message 4 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Shredder fodder.

+1

Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Shredder fodder.

Shred them even if they lower APR, grant CLI and remove AF's for life?? I'd lose around $8k overall but I've gained MUCH more than that with the recent approvals...

I would shred them if I was on their payroll, even.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Secured cards are a much better deal
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.