cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buckle Credit Card Pre Approval Help

Established Contributor

Buckle Credit Card Pre Approval Help

Hey guys,

In checking out today on the online store I got a pre approval message from BUCKLE retail store that I have been Pre Approved for a 250.00$ card.  I accepted to take advantage of the 10% off, but I got the dreaded 7-10 day message!!! ARGH!

Anyone have any luck with this pre approval?? Or should I just say I got denied. I called CS and of course they dont' see anything in their system yet....

Amex Delta Gold 4.5k Amex HH 2k Amex Green NPSL, AMEX Delta Blue 2k, BOA Cash Rewards 1k, Barclay Jet Blue WMC 7K, Chase Freedom 2.5k Chase Southwest Premier Plus 7K Chase United Explorer 20.5K Chase Marriott 11K , Amazon Visa 3.5k, Discover $7.5K 7.5K Venture $17K Venture One 12K Quicksilver Visa Siggy 5.5K Citi Shell MC 2k, Total Rewards Visa 5.4K CITI AA Executive WEMC 15.4 Paypal Extras MC 8K, Citi Diamond WEMC 4K Citi DC WEMC 4.5K Citi Hilton Visa Siggy 8k.
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES
Senior Contributor

Re: Buckle Credit Card Pre Approval Help

Oh they are WFNA right? I had luck with a preapproval from Victoria Secrets

Message 2 of 23
Established Contributor

yea World Financial (WFNNB).  I thought it was a for sure!! 250.00$ low limit then got the message....Darn!

Amex Delta Gold 4.5k Amex HH 2k Amex Green NPSL, AMEX Delta Blue 2k, BOA Cash Rewards 1k, Barclay Jet Blue WMC 7K, Chase Freedom 2.5k Chase Southwest Premier Plus 7K Chase United Explorer 20.5K Chase Marriott 11K , Amazon Visa 3.5k, Discover $7.5K 7.5K Venture $17K Venture One 12K Quicksilver Visa Siggy 5.5K Citi Shell MC 2k, Total Rewards Visa 5.4K CITI AA Executive WEMC 15.4 Paypal Extras MC 8K, Citi Diamond WEMC 4K Citi DC WEMC 4.5K Citi Hilton Visa Siggy 8k.
Message 3 of 23
Senior Contributor

Do you have a lot of inquiries?

Message 4 of 23
Established Contributor

If they Pull Experian (Which Im sure they will) YES!!

Message 5 of 23
Epic Contributor

Never heard of getting pre-approval and then processing info... it's also usually just a soft, not a hard when pre-approved.... hmmm... update us.

Message 6 of 23
Contributor

Yeah that is weird. I was buying something on HSN for my DW and was checking out a year or two ago and got a pre-approval  @ checkout for their store card of $3500 no hard pull and was immidate.

Message 7 of 23
Established Contributor

GREAT NEWS!!!

SO HERE IS HOW IT STARTED;  I WAS SHOPPING AT THE BUCKLE WEBSITE, PUT AN ITEM IN MY CART ( A 25.00 WATCH) WHEN I GOT TO THE SHIPPING INFO PAGE, I IMMEDIATELY GOT  A WINDOW POP UP THAT I HAD BEEN "PRE APPROVED" FOR THIER BUCKLE CREDIT CARD AT A 250.00 LIMIT.  I CLICKED " ACCEPT OFFER" IT TOOK ME TO A PAGE TO VERIFY SSN AND DOB.  THEN I GOT THE DREADED "7-10 DAY" MESSAGE.  THOUGHT I WAS DOOMED.

TODAY I CALLED-LOW AND BEHOLD THEY JUST NEEDED SOME TIME TO VERIFY MY ADDRESS SINCE I MOVED IN THE PAST 30 DAYS!

APPROVED 250.00 CL.

WFNNB HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME.  I HAVE AN EXPRESS STORE CARD SINCE 1999- THEY REMOVED 2 LATES I HAD BEFORE AND NOW IM UP TO 2160.00 CL

Message 8 of 23
Contributor

texasman07 wrote:

GREAT NEWS!!!

SO HERE IS HOW IT STARTED;  I WAS SHOPPING AT THE BUCKLE WEBSITE, PUT AN ITEM IN MY CART ( A 25.00 WATCH) WHEN I GOT TO THE SHIPPING INFO PAGE, I IMMEDIATELY GOT  A WINDOW POP UP THAT I HAD BEEN "PRE APPROVED" FOR THIER BUCKLE CREDIT CARD AT A 250.00 LIMIT.  I CLICKED " ACCEPT OFFER" IT TOOK ME TO A PAGE TO VERIFY SSN AND DOB.  THEN I GOT THE DREADED "7-10 DAY" MESSAGE.  THOUGHT I WAS DOOMED.

TODAY I CALLED-LOW AND BEHOLD THEY JUST NEEDED SOME TIME TO VERIFY MY ADDRESS SINCE I MOVED IN THE PAST 30 DAYS!

APPROVED 250.00 CL.

WFNNB HAS BEEN GOOD TO ME.  I HAVE AN EXPRESS STORE CARD SINCE 1999- THEY REMOVED 2 LATES I HAD BEFORE AND NOW IM UP TO 2160.00 CL

Do you know if they did a hard pull?

Message 9 of 23
Established Contributor

They approved me with a soft pull!!

Maybe because I already have an account with WFNNB-They can access my records without a full hard.

Message 10 of 23