Did you mean: 

Buckles card worth it?

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: Buckles card worth it?

Buckle is GE though, right?
It will open the door to bigger limits.
I don't think Amex would have cli'ed me to $10,500 without having all my high limit, minimally used GE accts
:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 21 of 24
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Buckle is Comenity. A lot of people acquire it with the 'shopping cart' method. No hard pull.
Message 22 of 24
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Ah damn lol. It used to be GE I thought.
Eh,
Comenity cards grow SLOW! You get maybe one cli every 6 months of $250-400
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 23 of 24
solstice00
Regular Contributor

@distantarray wrote:

HELL NO. 

If you shop there a lot www.cardpool.com get gift cards at a nice discount, and spend your HP's on something that'll let you travel the world for free imo. I've gotten over 300k in sign up bonuses in the last 6months, I only need 65k to travel 11,000 miles round trip.

Yes it is. And it doesn't take a HP to get one.

I have barely got my card in my mail and i see the report on my Equifax and Experian already. I can post a picture if you like.

They report around 6-10th of every month.

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.