09Lexie

Re: Buckles card worth it?

Valued Member
VinceYoung

I am Lexi! This was pre-garden mode :smileyhappy: But if I do see something that fits into my grand plan of things, I will step out of the garden to snatch it up, then head straight back. I've got a very strong will, but not a thick skull! If it is benificial for me, with 0 risk (ie within my financial reasons that I KNOW I can PIF / not fall into debt) I will do it :smileyhappy: Example, the post just before you (I think #9???) If that is really something that is viable (with a $2,800/month spending limit) then I may be inclined to do so, since travel is my passion!

Starting Score: 637
Current Score: EQ:712 TransRISK: 724
Goal Score: 780

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

09Lexie

Valued Member
VinceYoung

And I'm watching you! :robotmad:

09Lexie

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

sure is a lot of garden creeping going on by moonlight:smileysurprised:

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

09Lexie

Valued Member
VinceYoung

Well I was going for the "I've got my eye on you" But they didn't have the wide-eye or one-eye open. Anyways, I just got off from my job; time to go to bed to get up in 4 hours for my other job! Goodnight all, Lexi say hi to the gardeners for me!

09Lexie

Established Contributor
BrokaToe

From what I remember, in order to receive the black card, you have to meet certain spending requirements on a regular basis. The black status is not permanent. Plus their rewards rotate and fall off quickly if you do not use them fast.

I had the buckle card for about a year and the benefits were very weak IMO so I wound up canceling the card. I actually get much better benefits by using another cash rewards card if I want to shop there and the rewards don't expire that way.

But keep in mind, I didn't use the card a lot so maybe it could be worth it to someone that shopped there a bunch during a month. Just wanted to let you know my experiences.

border="0" align="left" width="450" height="90">

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}