Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Re: Buckles card worth it?

Buckle is GE though, right?
It will open the door to bigger limits.
I don't think Amex would have cli'ed me to $10,500 without having all my high limit, minimally used GE accts
:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Frequent Contributor
Countingpennies

Buckle is Comenity. A lot of people acquire it with the 'shopping cart' method. No hard pull.
Senior Contributor
youngandcreditwrthy

Ah damn lol. It used to be GE I thought.
Eh,
Comenity cards grow SLOW! You get maybe one cli every 6 months of $250-400
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Regular Contributor
solstice00

distantarray wrote:

HELL NO. 

If you shop there a lot www.cardpool.com get gift cards at a nice discount, and spend your HP's on something that'll let you travel the world for free imo. I've gotten over 300k in sign up bonuses in the last 6months, I only need 65k to travel 11,000 miles round trip.

Yes it is. And it doesn't take a HP to get one.

I have barely got my card in my mail and i see the report on my Equifax and Experian already. I can post a picture if you like.

They report around 6-10th of every month.

"Its your AAoA, Sir. It seems, Sir, that it is so short that i dont think it would hurt for it to get a little shorter"

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}