Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Cards with 0%APR balance transfers for 12 months

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Business Cards with 0%APR balance transfers for 12 months

if you just move a fairly large balance to the Bank Atlantic card for 15months, and don't put any purchases on the card, is there any way they can rate-jack you?  any way they cantake you 0%rate away, or try to retroactively take it away?

I'm worried about the fine print after reading some of these negative comments on Juniper.

if the company is easy to deal with I would likely use the card after the 15months is up

Message Edited by urgent_help_needed on 02-10-2009 10:13 PM
Message Edited by urgent_help_needed on 02-10-2009 10:13 PM
Message 11 of 16
manyquestions
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

if you just move a fairly large balance to the Bank Atlantic card for 15months, and don't put any purchases on the card, is there any way they can rate-jack you?  any way they cantake you 0%rate away, or try to retroactively take it away?

I'm worried about the fine print after reading some of these negative comments on Juniper.

According to the fine print, the only way they can screw with you is if you fail to pay as agreed.  If you pay the minimum on time each month, you should be fine.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks. do you think they will decline me if I'm running a sole proprietorship, do not have a EIN, and I put down 1 for number of employees on the app?
Message 13 of 16
manyquestions
Established Contributor

They are sole proprietor friendly.  A lot of people who report getting the card have no employees.  Barclays decision is all based on your personal credit report.  They may call you and ask you 5 or 6 questions about your business, what do you do, how long in business, how much do you make, but thats about it.  Good luck!
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

by the way how did you find the Bank Atlantic card? I'm wondering why I can't seem to find it by navigating through the Bank Atlantic or Juniper website; I can only find it by using the direct link you gave me.  It's almost like they're trying to "hide" the card
Message 15 of 16
manyquestions
Established Contributor

Google "bank atlantic" they have their own website.  They are not on the Juniper/Barclay partner site. You can navigate to the business credit card page on Bank Atlantics site.  The new offer is for 13 months instead of 15 and the fee is capped at $99 instead of $75. 

www.bankatlantic.com/Business/default.html

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.