Established Member
creditcrazy

Business credit card

I am a brand new real estate salesperson licensee!!! (Southwest lower Michigan if anyone is looking lol)  There are going to be a lot of start up expenses that unfortunately I don't have the cash for.  My office is suggesting I have one specific card for business expenses and I agree. The decent credit cards that I have now aren't maxed by any means but can't handle $1500 even if I split it up over a few.    I thought I might like to check out a business card.  My FICO scores are in the mid to upper 600s.  Does anyone have any suggestions for a card that will carry a balance and might be on the easier side to qualify for?
Mega Contributor
Creditaddict

Re: Business credit card

First Equity is the easiest business card to get.
However if you have some history with a personal card with a big bank, you might be able to obtain one of them, capital one, citi bank, us bank etc.
first equity is by invitation only, which comes shortly after your a registered business, you can find your offer through there website.
Fico Scores: EQ 639 Navy, TU 665 GE, EX 677 Prosper (07-09-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Fidelity Amex $25k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Buckle $250
Over 30 Cards in between :smileytongue:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+