Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buypower Card

tag
ralvarez2678
New Contributor

Buypower Card

I received my card yesterday and was reading through the terms and conditions and something caught my eye. It said that i could not do a balance transfer from another card/account issued by Capital One and gave example like another Buypower Card, Kohl's, Sony, etc.

was going to transfer this balance i have on my Quicksilver since my 0% is over on that card but i am going to call and see if i can transfer it and will update it here.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

Re: Buypower Card

I would call them to confirm that I do understand the verbaige. 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not aware of any issuer that will allow a BT from another card it offers.

Message 3 of 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Most if not all won't. No incentive to give up current interest. That's why they want you to transfer from other cards with the hope of future interest by not paying it off by end of 0%.
Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 6
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Like others have mentioned, I don't know if any company that will BT between their own products.

Message 5 of 6
ralvarez2678
New Contributor

I'm new to the BT because when i was younger i never did a BT on my cards but since reading and learning from here i understand using credit cards wisely now. I didn't know that you couldn't transfer between cards from the same company. I haven't had a chance to call and see if i still can but if not, then was/am planning to transfer the remaining balance on wife's BoA card we used when we went on a cruise.

thanks again guys

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.