Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye Bye Juniper!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bye Bye Juniper!!

@armywifey85 wrote:

I dumped Juniper/apple card , BOA, Chase, Macys, Target, Bloomingdales, hubby dumped AMEX, after speaking with reps from USAA and NFCU about having those accounts take up low credit line space on my credit reports that I would receive better CLI's and I started dumping em back on 2008 never lookin back and reps were right on clis are great mortgage rate was locked in at 4.5 It did wonders dumping those accounts!!!

Good for you. All that dumpin obviously paid great dividends. Congrats!
Message 11 of 19
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

I have a Caseys (gas) card at $8.5K and DW has a B&N card at $16K.  Never had any trouble, earned over $500 in free gas and nearly $300 in free books.  APRs about 15%, but it oes not worry me as I pif
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry you had such bad experience.

I have a Juni card with $2k CL and never had an issue.  APR is at 17.24 right now.

Have family member with Juni Biz Card and is one of their favorites with low APR and great rewards.

Message 13 of 19
dallasjetfan
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry you had such bad experience.

I have a Juni card with $2k CL and never had an issue.  APR is at 17.24 right now.

Have family member with Juni Biz Card and is one of their favorites with low APR and great rewards.

Not a bad experience until yesterday and it was more annoying than anything.  All CCC's are the same so it s no big deal for me.  I don't need lots of CL's since I can pay cash for basically anything other than a house and I might be able to do that in 2 years.  It just feels good dumping these POS companies!!

Barclays US Air $17K| TTCU $15K| Citi Diamond $10.5K| Discover IT $9000| CapOne $2K| Best Buy $2K
Message 14 of 19
pattycake
Established Contributor

Juni is on my list for the SD.  If they cancel, they cancel, I no longer care at this point, I have other, better cards!
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 15 of 19
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

@pattycake wrote:
Juni is on my list for the SD.  If they cancel, they cancel, I no longer care at this point, I have other, better cards!

Use it once a quarter. They don't like disuse.
Message 16 of 19
cabarkeep
New Contributor

my juniper has a 4500 limit and 8.99 rate ..so far so good ...no cld no apr rate jack
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just goes to prove some have good experiences with Juniper, HSBC, GEMB, B of A, Chase... and some don't.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had both B&N and Apples Itunes. Initally, B&N was $800, but when I tried going to the Itunes and got denied, the rep said that he would cut my B&N limit and make it $500 and the Itunes $300. But if I call back in a few months I would get the original $300. Needless to say I got the $800 back on B&N but they would not budge on the Itunes. I told them if they gave me a limit that would allow me to buy the most expensive IPOD, I could fully utilize the card. Needless to say, it was a waste of time.

I closed the Itunes card and demanded that they rollover my limit from Itunes to B&N for the whole $1100. After reading what you guys are getting (have gotten) I really have a pitiful amount. I think my APR is 16.24% too but hey, I PIF so I don't give a *blank*.

I use my card every month, so disuse shouldn't be an issue. My card also expires 8/10 (a whole 12 months). I should be in a much better bargaining position to get a much better CLI. In the year I have had B&N I've gotten $100 plus saved a few bucks at B&N.

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.