Bye bye Virgin Visa - UPDATE

tag
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Bye bye Virgin Visa - UPDATE

:
@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:
I remember a frequent poster here once said they knew someone who worked for Comenity and he said they frequently monitor this forum. Whether that's true or not, who knows, but it would seem from your post that it has a ring of truth to it. Hopefully they do and learn a thing or two about their nonsensical closures YOU HEAR THAT COMENITY??. Anyhow glad to hear it turned around and worked out for you.

Next post from creditguy will be "Comenity Closed All My Accounts" ... (ha ha, I'm just kidding)

Ha ha that's a good one, proud to say I have never had a Comenity card and never will. My luck they'll take over one of my cards from another bank lol 

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@creditguy wrote:
:
@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:
I remember a frequent poster here once said they knew someone who worked for Comenity and he said they frequently monitor this forum. Whether that's true or not, who knows, but it would seem from your post that it has a ring of truth to it. Hopefully they do and learn a thing or two about their nonsensical closures YOU HEAR THAT COMENITY??. Anyhow glad to hear it turned around and worked out for you.

Next post from creditguy will be "Comenity Closed All My Accounts" ... (ha ha, I'm just kidding)

Ha ha that's a good one, proud to say I have never had a Comenity card and never will. My luck they'll take over one of my cards from another bank lol 

That's more likely to be TD.  They've been expanding their portfolio quite aggressively.

Message 22 of 24
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:
:
@Anonymous wrote:

@creditguy wrote:

That's more likely to be TD.  They've been expanding their portfolio quite aggressively.

You could be very right on that. I've had a car loan and credit card acquired by them in the not to long ago past and did not care for them compared to the previous lender.  

Message 23 of 24
pipeguy
Senior Contributor

@creditguy wrote:

I have been very polite in my comments concerning "Comenity" believe me if I was unedited I would really let them have both barrels - Comenity is a joke, complete crap IMO after how they treated me and my Total Rewards card - I will continue to talk to Ceasars about changing their card issuer.  Comenity is #1 on MY blacklist. I sure would like to hear from Comenity's EO to let them know how I really feel about their mickey mouse operation. I'm not taking is "personal" but frankly it is....

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.