Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C1 luv button or EO?

tag
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Re: C1 luv button or EO?

Well I tried the second one this morning and 0/2. Same message, we'll send you our decision in 7-10 days. I guess I'll dig up my old EO email, update some info, and try that route. I can't wait to see the reason. Chase just had no problem giving me a ink recently for 17k with 0 hassle.
Message 11 of 12
longclimbback
Regular Contributor

Re: C1 luv button or EO?

My denial letters came and say not enough use of available credit lately. I typically spend $1500 a month on the 10k card and $100 on the 5k card.

So although I had success at the eo office a year ago, I don't know if I have s good reason for requesting a CLI via the eo right now. I simply figured if chase has no problem giving me 14k on CSP a year ago and then gives me a 17k ink with zero hassle a month ago C1 should cough up a little more too.
So has anyone received a CLI from the eo when the only reason given for denial on the luv button is I don't use enough of my credit line now? Incidently the 5k card has no rewards or I would use it more. I simply put most of my spending on my 10k card at 2%, and alternate 2-3 k more spend a month between my CSP and my boa at 1.5%. Thanks for any replies.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.