Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALL GE BACKDOOR?

tag
hersheykisses
Regular Contributor

CALL GE BACKDOOR?

I've had my walmart card since 12/11 never been offered an upgrade to the Discover card, is that something i can call the backdoor # for?  Will it be a HP?  Or is it just offered via "my offers tab"?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CALL GE BACKDOOR?

@kerbear1969 wrote:

I've had my walmart card since 12/11 never been offered an upgrade to the Discover card, is that something i can call the backdoor # for?  Will it be a HP?  Or is it just offered via "my offers tab"?

The GECRB "backdoor" or Credit Solutions team will not be able to upgrade any current WM card to the WM Discover card.  For the upgrade, individuals with an existing WM card would need to receive a pre-approved offer either online ("my offers" or via pop-up screen) or solicited via standard mail during any given promotional or marketing campaign.  For optimal elegibility, a clean CR profile, scores north of 700 in addition to other criteria (i.e. moderate spend, account in good standing and open >12 mos) should pave the way.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.