Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP 1 EO now or wait

tag
MrSwiss
Valued Member

CAP 1 EO now or wait

Question is.. Should I contact the EO to get a PC to Quicksilver and a CLI before I pay card off or wait? I will be transferring the balance to one of my NFCU cards (0%-12mo) next week since they are offering BT during this month on any account.  I would like to see them match my NFCU rewards card dollar for dollar! Chances of a $ for $ are slim I’m sure, but worth a try? CLI’s on NFCU accounts recently have given me the bug to see if CAP1 will make a move

NFCU-- Only hard pull was Navchek and it was the last request..

Navchek = $2500 to $7500

Visa Sig Reward- $7500 to $14k

Visa Plat – $1k to $5k

MC Plat - $1.5k to $5K

Also added a AMZ card - $700 (got $10 off my purchase) and closed the three scrubs, FirstPremier $300, Credit-1 $400 and Continental  $400

Starting Score:EQ-642 --TU-632-- EX-?
Current Score:EQ-660 MyFico-- TU- 647 MyFico-- EX- 674 Quizzle
Goal Score:700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU vsig $14k -- NFCU PLat MC $14k - NAVChek $7.5K -- NFCU PLAT Visa $14k -Cap1 $1.5k--AMZ $700- Lowes $500- WALMART-$400
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
sccredit
Valued Contributor

Re: CAOP 1 EO now or wait

Pay it off so it looks better

NFCU is an anomoly when it comes to credit lines so don't expect Cap One, or anyone else, to match it.

Message 2 of 3
MrSwiss
Valued Member

Re: CAOP 1 EO now or wait

Thanks, sure that will be the view of most..

World like them to come kind of close to the NFCU card and PC the card to the Quicksilver no AF. One it will be nice to have the two rewards cards and two it will give me just a bit more on the UTI cushion .  Don’t really need either, just want…

Greedy I guess..

Starting Score:EQ-642 --TU-632-- EX-?
Current Score:EQ-660 MyFico-- TU- 647 MyFico-- EX- 674 Quizzle
Goal Score:700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge NFCU vsig $14k -- NFCU PLat MC $14k - NAVChek $7.5K -- NFCU PLAT Visa $14k -Cap1 $1.5k--AMZ $700- Lowes $500- WALMART-$400
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.