Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP 1 Secured CLI

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAP 1 Secured CLI

My Cap 1 secured just reached 6th statement on Nov. 2  but no auto CLI yet.  How long after 6th statement will CLI post?  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: CAP 1 Secured CLI

@Anonymous wrote:

My Cap 1 secured just reached 6th statement on Nov. 2  but no auto CLI yet.  How long after 6th statement will CLI post?  

Its not guaranteed you will get cli on your Secured. Hopefully you had heavy usage on it. Im gonna try and remember for you. I got my cli on a secured between 6-7 months of having card. had nothing to do with the statement. I logged in one day and the limit was there. they gave me a whole $300 increase. taking me to $800 dollars. the next day i applied for the quicksilver and got another 2k. Currently at 5.5k.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@taxi818 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Its not guaranteed you will get cli on your Secured. Hopefully you had heavy usage on it. Im gonna try and remember for you. I got my cli on a secured between 6-7 months of having card. had nothing to do with the statement. I logged in one day and the limit was there. they gave me a whole $300 increase. taking me to $800 dollars. the next day i applied for the quicksilver and got another 2k. Currently at 5.5k.

Thanks,  I was under the impression it was the norm.  Hope I get it though.

Message 3 of 4
kuku4koco
Frequent Contributor

I received a small increase of $300 after my 5th statement cut on my secured card.  I also requested an increase on my platinum before my credit steps at 4th statement for $1,000.  Hope you get yours soon!! Just remember heavy usage and PIF!  Smiley Wink

EQ: 731 TU: 705 EX: 715

Cap1 QS: 9k USBank: 7k Amex BCE: 14.1k BoA: 8k Discover: 4.4k CareCredit: 12k *Various Store Cards: 18.7k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.