Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 4,672
Registered: ‎12-11-2011
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

congrats on your CLI!! Well, your dad's cli. XD

Fire:

I would try again. Or ask them to PC you to a different card. They might not gice a CLI since it is a student card.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, do you have any higher CLs (sorry if they are in sig, cant see sig on mobile site) and does your income (since i am assuming you are a student) justify a higher CL. Some students don't have a high enough income for lenders to want to hand out decent CLs.
;
New Contributor
Posts: 89
Registered: ‎08-03-2012
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS


firesoul453 wrote:

CreditChampion wrote:

Now to work on my Journey limit...:smileyhappy:


I have a journey card, and it seems my limit of $750 is going to be all they'll give me...

Tried regualr numbers, online chat, automated system, and even the executive office number.  No luck at all! I even tried to get them to combine cards (have a useless playstation visa), but they don't do that apparently...  And I've had it for almost 2 years!

 

Really annoying. 

Only thing that keeps me from cancleing is that it is my oldest card and want I really old card to show on my record.


That card is far from useless...and in my opinion the best Cap1 card based on the aggressiveness of the points and no AF. Just got my limit bumped from 3k to 7.5K and I only use it for PSN (10 points/$1) and paying my cell phone bill (3 points/$1). I see a PS Vita in my sons future. Santa gets it easy this year. :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,110
Registered: ‎12-29-2011
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

[ Edited ]

firesoul453 wrote:

Been trying like once a week for a while now one way or another.

Today I called the exeutive office number, still no luck.

She said they don't offer manual reviews.

but in what has almost been two year (19 months I think), I've only revieced one CLI.

Really annoying when all my other cards have a limit of $2500 or above (unless you don't count NPSL).

 

Edit: NO baddies at all, 

It was my first card ever (so no long credit history), but never ever ever missed even one payment!


Maybe b/c the journey is a student card...I dunno. The line has been getting hit with a lot of calls, they are probably going to stop doing manual reviews.

 

The truth is out there...
FICO scores: 764 (EQ) 732 (EX) 757 (TU) 9/14 | Goal score: 750+ (all 3)
Tradelines: Capital One QS NPSL (5.0k) | Discover IT (6.0k) | Walmart Mastercard (5.0k) | Chase Freedom NPSL (7.3k) | Citi Simplicity (9.3k)






Contributor
Posts: 150
Registered: ‎08-24-2012
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

[ Edited ]

melbaro wrote:

firesoul453 wrote:

CreditChampion wrote:

Now to work on my Journey limit...:smileyhappy:


I have a journey card, and it seems my limit of $750 is going to be all they'll give me...

Tried regualr numbers, online chat, automated system, and even the executive office number.  No luck at all! I even tried to get them to combine cards (have a useless playstation visa), but they don't do that apparently...  And I've had it for almost 2 years!

 

Really annoying. 

Only thing that keeps me from cancleing is that it is my oldest card and want I really old card to show on my record.


That card is far from useless...and in my opinion the best Cap1 card based on the aggressiveness of the points and no AF. Just got my limit bumped from 3k to 7.5K and I only use it for PSN (10 points/$1) and paying my cell phone bill (3 points/$1). I see a PS Vita in my sons future. Santa gets it easy this year. :smileyvery-happy:


 

 

 

(me):

I really only got it for the free $50 in PSN credit lol, but I never buy anything on psn so 10 points per $1 is pretty useless to me.  (rather have cash back on everything else)

But I do really want to get a psVita....

 

maiden_girl wrote:

firesoul453 wrote:

Been trying like once a week for a while now one way or another.

Today I called the exeutive office number, still no luck.

She said they don't offer manual reviews.

but in what has almost been two year (19 months I think), I've only revieced one CLI.

Really annoying when all my other cards have a limit of $2500 or above (unless you don't count NPSL).

 

Edit: NO baddies at all, 

It was my first card ever (so no long credit history), but never ever ever missed even one payment!


Maybe b/c the journey is a student card...I dunno. The line has been getting hit with a lot of calls, they are probably going to stop doing manual reviews.

 


Ya... I'm not expecting it to be my best card, but I feel like there kinda screwing me.

Maybe I called the wrong number lol, it felt like a normal call to me, she asked me for my name and once I mentioned CLI she asked me for my account number.

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Mega Contributor
Posts: 15,442
Registered: ‎04-09-2011
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

CONGRATS!!

Why didn't you let your dad call?



Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Senior Contributor
Posts: 6,242
Registered: ‎08-16-2012
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

That's how mine went fire, exactly how it went!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $12.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Arrival $12.7k | Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 269
Registered: ‎03-15-2012
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

[ Edited ]

I am a smooth talker and  know more about credit than he does

Fico Scores: 763 EQ(12/11/12) 801 TU(02/06/15) 776 EX(02/14/2015)
AMEX BCE 18K AMEX Blue Sky 13.6K AMEX BCE 13.5K AMEX Zync
NPSL(AU) Citi Double Cash 10K PenFed Plat Rewards 8.5K Citi Forward $7.1K Discover it 6.5K Wells Fargo Cash Back $4.4K BankAmericard Better Balance $700 Chase Freedom $500 Capital One Quicksilver $6K Capital One Platinum (AU) $500 Capital One Secured Card (AU) $251(Closed)
Established Contributor
Posts: 1,837
Registered: ‎08-20-2012
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS

Congrats

Contributor
Posts: 150
Registered: ‎08-24-2012
0

Re: CAP ONE CLI SUCESS


CreditChampion wrote:

I am a smooth talker and  know more about credit than he does


What?

I'd love some tips! I could really use a CLI on my capital one.

My ultimate credit wish,
a JP Morgan Palladium card
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.