Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

SCORE!

So... ironically, the lady I spoke with several months ago just called me as a result of the email I sent to good ole Dick Fairbank. Kinda funny cause it's the same young lady that kept denying me when I called the Ex Office directly then...

anywho,

asked me income, rent, employment questions....

She said give her 72 business hours and she will have it done. I told her min was $5000 total cl and I'd like to have $7500.

I can't believe they responded so quickly! I literally sent that email a couple of hours ago!! :-D

Maybe if I click my shiny black Steve Madden's a few times, I will..... not go home... but get  a credit line increase from Capital One!!!! She was VERY nice this time btw :-)

It almost sounded like she'd get in trouble if I wasn't a satisfied customer! haha

:-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 1 of 180
179 REPLIES 179
LesWH
Established Contributor

Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

SCORE!

So... ironically, the lady I spoke with several months ago just called me as a result of the email I sent to good ole Dick Fairbank. Kinda funny cause it's the same young lady that kept denying me when I called the Ex Office directly then...

anywho,

asked me income, rent, employment questions....

She said give her 72 business hours and she will have it done. I told her min was $5000 total cl and I'd like to have $7500.

I can't believe they responded so quickly! I literally sent that email a couple of hours ago!! :-D

Maybe if I click my shiny black Steve Madden's a few times, I will..... not go home... but get  a credit line increase from Capital One!!!! She was VERY nice this time btw :-)

It almost sounded like she'd get in trouble if I wasn't a satisfied customer! haha

:-)

SCOOOOORRRRREEEEE!!  LMAO!  I actually just got off the phone with the guy who helped me.  He was calling to let me know that my request had been granted, even though I already saw it in my account info.  What he told me was that even though Capital One's policy is not to give customer initiated CLI's, they are doing manual reviews out of the executive office to help people while they re-visit that policy.  Kudos to Capital One for trying to be proactive and more customer friendly!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 2 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

hahahah that's awesome!!

It was very .... out of character for them to call me.. especially the same lady that was so RUDE before....I won't mention her name, but at least she's nice now! It's almost like Capital One wants to really make it a hassle to get a CLI.... No Hassle????? HAHA more like.. YES, HASSLE! I get so tired of hearing that " we are not accepting customer initiated clis" mumbo jumbo! but Congrats to you LES! Perhaps, I will be as fortunate! It was literally the FIRST credit account I EVER opened!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 3 of 180
Gemini
Established Member

I had the same experience with Cap One Exec Office. I called last friday for a rate decrease and cli on all three cards i have with them. I logged on yesteray and see all three have been increased to 10,000 and one apr was decreased from 15.9 to 12.9.

the cards i have are: Platinum MC 1,400-10,000; Platinum Visa 4,450-10,000; Cash Rewards 3,000-10,000.  I am liking cap one for the moment!

Message 4 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

YES!!!! LOL I emailed Friday got a call yesterday from exec. Elliott Berwick I believe told me he'll get back to me within 72 hrs "Hope" everything goes well for us!

Message 5 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

good luck Scott!! :-)

Message 6 of 180
Anonymous
Not applicable

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

good luck Scott!! :-)

Thanks I have my fingers crossed really tight its been 3yrs and no cli lol

Message 7 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

WOW GEMINI!!!!

My interest rate is pretty good on my C1 account I think :-) I should work on my $1700 Orchard Bank next! haha

Message 8 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Don't you hate that!!!?? three years and no CLI! I've gone 4.5 years without one!!! My rep said they could make exceptions esp for customers like me with that long of a history.. so looks like you and I are prime candidates for clis :-)

Message 9 of 180
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

you have inspired me to call them about my Orchard Bank card that had a 1500 limit, I spent over 10K on it last year (2% cash back on all purchases) and PIF every month (has been opened since 07)

I think I deserve a CLI on this card

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 10 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.