Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

Amazing tennisfan!!! Congrats!!!!! I did send a commending email to Dickey commending the Exec Off Rep that helped me... Although she prob makes more money than me haha. Dick makes tens of millions a year :-/

Sorry to hear Dave. You must have old baddies on your report?! Are you sending emails or calling? I got denied a cli EVERY TIME over the phone. Email is the only way to do it. :-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 81 of 180
tennisfan78
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy   Thanks buddy!   I believe you and I did talk to the same lady. Do you mind PMing me her name? I would also like to send an email about the outstanding service!!! 

Starting Score: EQ=665,TU=618 on Oct 9,2010
EQ=702,TU=725 on Apr 11, 2012 EQ=705 on Oct 31, 2012 Current Score: EQ=702, TU=714 on Dec 8, 2012
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 82 of 180
daveg38
Established Contributor

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Amazing tennisfan!!! Congrats!!!!! I did send a commending email to Dickey commending the Exec Off Rep that helped me... Although she prob makes more money than me haha. Dick makes tens of millions a year :-/

Sorry to hear Dave. You must have old baddies on your report?! Are you sending emails or calling? I got denied a cli EVERY TIME over the phone. Email is the only way to do it. :-)

No baddies whatsoever.

I'm emailing each time, getting the SAME rep each time.  It's like she's hawking Dickey's inbox for my email.  Latest email was sent two days ago.  No response.

It's all good though.  Cappy1, Barclay Apple and Orchard gots a  nice surprise coming when Slate wipes them to 0 balances.  Then I bust out my bargaining finesse.  Or SD them in favor of Slate, Freedom and BofA.

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 83 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Wow Dave....

I would just wait a month or so and then try again.... Capital One is just very hit or miss it seems like. Are they even giving you a reason?? That's the thing that irritated me the most... when I would get denied a cli... and they NEVER gave me a direct reason.. No score info, nothing even credit-related....

GRRR

tennisfan, I pm'ed you the name of the Rep that helped me :-)

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 84 of 180
colindidit
Established Contributor

Got a call Wednesdayanxiously waiting for their reply... I think I'm in good shape with below 20 percent utilization...hopefully they don't see the AU of my gf card on the report they pull and her high usage..but it is a capital one she put me on so they should know who's been using it lol..

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 85 of 180
92SelfMade
Contributor

Hey can anyone one pm me or tell me the corporate email address so I can try I would  have had them for 3 years in June and still stuck at $750

Message 86 of 180
p-
Valued Contributor

@92SelfMade wrote:

Hey can anyone one pm me or tell me the corporate email address so I can try I would  have had them for 3 years in June and still stuck at $750

Click the green card in my siggy, there's a thread devoted to it.

Message 87 of 180
colindidit
Established Contributor

Well I got a CLI... But not as much as I wanted.. Ill take it tho.. 250 more on all 3 which brings me to 1000
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 88 of 180
p-
Valued Contributor

@colindidit wrote:
Well I got a CLI... But not as much as I wanted.. Ill take it tho.. 250 more on all 3 which brings me to 1000

Sweet.

Message 89 of 180
colindidit
Established Contributor

Yeah. Kind if disappointed. But expected because of the heavy uti on the BOA I used as a BT card. Ill email again in a year when everything improves... I haven't been able to see if they reduced my apr either ..
Message 90 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.