Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

tag
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

If I asked for a pc it's a soft pull correct? I'm sure the answers on this post but I'm on my phone Smiley Tongue
Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 91 of 180
Strepthroat
Frequent Contributor

Wanted to update......spoke with a rep from the Exec office on Wednesday, checked my account today and received a credit limit increase to $10,000 from $4,500.  Asked for $15,000.

Chase Marriott Visa $25,000 | Chase Southwest Visa $25,000 | PFCU Visa $20,000 | Capital One Savor $20,000 | Nordstrom Visa $20,000 | GUCU Visa $10,500 | CapitalOne Quicksilver Visa $10,000 | US Bank Perks Visa $9,000 | Barclays Cash Forward Visa $6,000 | BB&T Spectrum Cash Visa $3,500
Message 92 of 180
p-
Valued Contributor

@Strepthroat wrote:

Wanted to update......spoke with a rep from the Exec office on Wednesday, checked my account today and received a credit limit increase to $10,000 from $4,500.  Asked for $15,000.

Nice.

Message 93 of 180
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

OK where is this email for the exec office???? I want to email them about adding cash rewards to either my secured card or HSBC Household Bank card that's about to get converted....

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 94 of 180
p-
Valued Contributor

@injustifiiable wrote:

OK where is this email for the exec office???? I want to email them about adding cash rewards to either my secured card or HSBC Household Bank card that's about to get converted....

The HSBC cards can't PC until the transfer to Capital 1 is completed...  but if you click the green card in my sig, it will take you to the exec walkthrough thread.  You probably want to get that secured card graduated, for a start.

Message 95 of 180
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

The EO called me this morning and gave me a CLI TO 4000 from 750...I am very pleased Smiley LOL

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 96 of 180
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE! - UPDATED!!

@youngandcreditwrthy wrote:

I got it from $1300-$5000 after almost five years of no luv!!!!!  How about that!!

thanks Crapital One :-) hahha!;-)

Wow, I know you wanted that!  From the last time I talked to you about it somewhere else I knew it.  Congrats.  I wonder what they will do when they see the $8,000 limit I got with Compass Bank?  I probably won't even try to get a CLI with them until later this year after all the hassle I went through to get the first one!  I think my strategy for them should be to either try every 6 months or once a year to get modest increases.  Then when the Discover IT card and Chase Freedom card has a good limit I will try for an increase that puts me into their Prime category.  I probably still won't use the card except for overseas expenses and a few minor purchases.  If they ever ask why I will simply tell them the other cards have better rewards.  After all, it is only wise to use better rewards cards!  However, getting a good limit from them is basically for me just trying to overcome their policies which were actually damaging to my score at one point.  (I really should thank Comenity for the limit that tipped the scales for me with that Marathon Visa card.  Too bad the rewards are not that nice and the interest rate is not the best.  Well it is actually the best normal APR I currently have, but that is not saying much!)

Once again congrats!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 97 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Wow!!! Congrats everyone!! I should have asked for $15k like you strepthroat!!! I forget that requesting a new cl is like bargaining haha....

That's a huge limit... Really makes me want to apply for that Compass Clearpoints card Pre Approval I got in the mail although I don't need it haha

Good luck everyone!!:-)
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 98 of 180
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

@bern....
Idk if you've done this, but a lot of times I will wait for new limits to report before I request any add'l cli from other banks! Having a $20k limit reporting def'ly has an almost def'ly positive impact ime on initial lines and increases...meaning many lenders will grant higher cls if they see you handlin say, an $8000 limit...but you should let it report first!!!!:-) When I got my first $3000-4000 limit card, my FICO jumped like 50 pts!!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 99 of 180
rudy0720
Regular Contributor

Young, Did you list your account number sin the email to the executive office or just what you would like to try and obtain from C1?

Citi Thank You Premier Visa Signature-$9K, Citi Thank You Preferred Vis Signature-$8.3K, Citi AA Signature- 8.5K, Citi Simplicity 9.2K, Citi Diamond-6.1K, Lowes-$10K, Chase Sapphire Preferred- $ 5K, AMEX BCE $14.5K, AMEX Starwood Preferred $15K, ,AMEX Everyday-$5K, Fidelity Amex-$10K, US Bank 123 rewards Kroger-$17K, Penfed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature-$30K, Amex Delta-$10K, Barclay Arrival Plus- $10K, Penfed Travel Rewards Amex-$10K, Bank of America Cash Rewards- $14K
Message 100 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.