Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

tag
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

Re: CAP ONE EXEC OFFICE!

I will be emailing the Exec Office when my new $8500 CL AMEX updates to my credit report on 02/03/13. I've had my $1000 account since 11/2008 and $1250 account since 02/2011. Hoping they can close the 02/2011 account and give me a big increase on the 11/2008 account since it has 7% APR, and give me rewards and no AF. Maybe they can give me a total CL of $10k haha...I can dream right?

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 141 of 180
p-
Valued Contributor

@SwiftTone wrote:

I will be emailing the Exec Office when my new $8500 CL AMEX updates to my credit report on 02/03/13. I've had my $1000 account since 11/2008 and $1250 account since 02/2011. Hoping they can close the 02/2011 account and give me a big increase on the 11/2008 account since it has 7% APR, and give me rewards and no AF. Maybe they can give me a total CL of $10k haha...I can dream right?

I don't think that's an unreasonable expectation at all.  I asked for 15k and got 10, so it is possible.  Good luck.

Message 142 of 180
loucus

Hello: Can you or someone send me a copy of that email that got you such a great CL increase? Seems some have had success and some haven't. What should we include in the email message? Thanks!

Message 143 of 180
SwiftTone
Valued Contributor

@loucus wrote:

Hello: Can you or someone send me a copy of that email that got you such a great CL increase? Seems some have had success and some haven't. What should we include in the email message? Thanks!

I'm interested in this as well.

AMEX: $25,000, CSR: $10,000, Chase Priority Club: $1,500, Freedom: $5000, Freedom Unlimited: $1000, Discover: $21,000, BoA $11,000, WF Cash Wise: $5000

EQ FICO - 753
TU FICO - 755
EX FICO(AMEX) - 766
Message 144 of 180
babymixer
Regular Contributor

I've asked for the email as well but no one has bothered to help.  I did my own research as well and just wanted to confirm that the email I had was the correct one...  I wasn't expecting a handout and figured that someone could help point me in the right direction, that's all...  Good luck.

cc's copy
Message 145 of 180
ninjamike81
Regular Contributor

babymixer check inbox pm sent with needed info

Starting Score: TU 583, EX 683, EQ 653
Current Score: 10/12/14 TU 743 9/24/2014 EQ FICO 751,12/17/2014 EXPERIAN 772
Goal Score: 750

WALLET: CAP ONE UNSEC $2000, WALMART $3800, CITI SIMPLICITY $3600, DISCOVER IT $2000, BBRZ $2200, AMEX BCE $24,500, CHASE FREEDOM 10,500 KAWASAKI GOOD TIMES CARD $31,500
Message 146 of 180
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

It's been said before... Google is your friend. Google Capital One CEO email and bam. It's just the CEO's name at capitalone.com
Photobucket
Message 147 of 180
lawless05
New Contributor

@bernhardtra wrote:

@lawless05 wrote:

So today i logged into my Capital one account and found that i have a CLI of 1000----->1750CL now. This is just not enough to keep this card. While i was waiting for Crap1 to call with the details of my request i got approved for a Discover IT card with a 6,000 limit. I dont know if i'm crazy or not but i've been with Crap on for 7 years and this is all they can offer me they FAIL Major. It was worth a try. i cant wait for the call from them on this Thursday telling the offer and me replying with CANCEL the card it has 0 balance.

Well they will probably also remove the annual fee, so just keep it at a $0 balance and keep the average age of account up (AAOA).  You should definitely point out the 7 years and the other limits that you have with actual 'Prime' cards with truly 'conservative' lenders.  I am sure they might bring up the aspect which they like to use as rhetoric about being a conservative lended.  I called them yesterday about getting my interest rate reduced on my account.  Because I love them so much I brought up I brought up the aspect of conservative lenders now who trust me when they mentioned that word and proceeded to repeatedly use examples to disprove everything the executive office is now starting to repeat as if they were just CSR's which were promoted because of the demand in phone calls from less than happy customers.  You fared less than I did when I did my BBB case.  I went from $500 to $2000 and I have only been with them for 2.5 years.  They said they will call me back on my Capital One Card and my Household Card today.  I'm not holding my breath for anything from them.  I just want them to work for having me as a card holder at this point, I don't plan on using the cards.  I would not even have all the cards I do now if they had simply worked with me long ago.  Maybe, if they product change my card to a Venture card I will use it, but it must also come with the bonus 10,000 miles. 

And oh yeah, even the Exec Office suggested that if I want a product change to try applying for a new card.  My response is what it always is.  If you treated me with good CSR I would not need to reapply, so there is no real decision to make.  I will not reapply, I will wait for you to use good business practices to keep me as a customer.

So i got the phone call today telling me they got me the 1000 increase and wavied my monthly fee but i have to wait 2-3 days on if they will lower my 22% APR. So i asked about a PC and she said that she would see about add the 1% cash back with the 50% back annual but no PC without new application. I'm thinking about keeping the card in my sock drawer for the AAOA and then another years try this again with all my new(JAN) cards are reflecting on my CR. Cause there is nothing that Crap on can offer me that can compete with some of the other cards listed in my siggy. I tried thanks for the feedback.

Message 148 of 180
chnceit
Valued Contributor

^^^^ Lawless - How long did you have to wait for their phone call from when you emailed them??

I emailed the CEO sooo good luck to me! 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 149 of 180
lawless05
New Contributor

I emailed them late last Monday. Got the phone call on last Thursday. Received update to account Tuesday and they called me on today to tell me of the update today Wednesday. Take them about a week and half to get the whole matter straight depending on what you are asking and if you have more request when they call for the update.Good luck.

Message 150 of 180
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.