cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE/ORCHARD BANK CLI HARD/SOFT PULL???

tag
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CAP ONE/ORCHARD BANK CLI HARD/SOFT PULL???

I got a CLI from my old Orchard card (number on back of card as others have suggested), and there's no inquiry on either EQ or TU as of yet.  There was a soft pull on my account back in June or thereabouts from HSBC/C1 on EQ, but nothing recently.

Possible it wound up on Ex I suppose.  

        
Message 21 of 34
HenryJumbo
Regular Contributor

Starting Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 757 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Current Score: EX: 736 FAKO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ 730 FICO
Goal Score:     EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
In my wallet:  $16,000  $8,000
Message 22 of 34
p-
Valued Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

I got a CLI from my old Orchard card (number on back of card as others have suggested), and there's no inquiry on either EQ or TU as of yet.  There was a soft pull on my account back in June or thereabouts from HSBC/C1 on EQ, but nothing recently.

Possible it wound up on Ex I suppose.  

Did you get one recently or before August?

Message 23 of 34
aloush11
Regular Contributor

I applied last night over the phone... Was approved for $200 and was a SP. New limit is at $1100. Not bad for Orchard Bank Smiley Happy

Message 24 of 34
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@aloush11 wrote:

I applied last night over the phone... Was approved for $200 and was a SP. New limit is at $1100. Not bad for Orchard Bank Smiley Happy

how long did you had them

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 25 of 34
BadMammaJ

I just came off an app spree, would it be worth for me to call to try to get a CLI?

Starting Score Ex: Fako 629 Starting Score Eq: 602 Starting Score TU: 608
Current Score Eq: CK 561
Current Score TU: Walmart 621
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

My Wallet: Best Buy $400, Walmart $400, Amazon $700, (2)Cap One $500, Orchard Bank $350, Cap One $1000, Ashley Stewart $1000, GE $1500
Message 26 of 34
aloush11
Regular Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@aloush11 wrote:

how long did you had them

December 2010, Started at $300> 700 > 900 > $1100. If you call the Credit Dept backdoor number they will be able to tell you if it requires a Hard or Soft pull. I know last time I said the rep said it was hard no matter what, but this rep said they have always been able to check. 

Message 27 of 34
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

@p- wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

I called the back # of my Orchard card two months ago and requested a CLI, the CSR I spoke with was in the US. It was a soft pull for me even though it was only a $100 increase, but better than nothing! Smiley Very Happy

What worries me is every story through July is soft, but every story from August is a HP.  I'll be watching this closely to see if the soft pulls come back.

Just for documentation purposes, I called the # on the back of my Orchard card yesterday and requested a CLI. Only got the typical $100 for a total of $400 limit, but it was a soft pull.

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 28 of 34
miltolam
Valued Member

@atarvuzdar wrote:

@p- wrote:

@2NE1 wrote:

I called the back # of my Orchard card two months ago and requested a CLI, the CSR I spoke with was in the US. It was a soft pull for me even though it was only a $100 increase, but better than nothing! Smiley Very Happy

What worries me is every story through July is soft, but every story from August is a HP.  I'll be watching this closely to see if the soft pulls come back.

Just for documentation purposes, I called the # on the back of my Orchard card yesterday and requested a CLI. Only got the typical $100 for a total of $400 limit, but it was a soft pull.

@atarvuzdar, Yeah I went from a $320 CL to $420 with OB 6 months ago. It will be 6 month as of 9/28. I'm going to request another CLI the day after. If they give me another rinky dink $100 CLI, I'm shredding that card!!!

Starting Score: 502
Current Score: 502
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 34
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

I think you'll definitely want to do it then, I think after 9/30 the card transfers completely over to CapOne in terms of CSR and statements, etc. and then there's no way in you-know-where that we'll ever get another CLI, that's why I requested one now lol.

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.