cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE/ORCHARD BANK CLI HARD/SOFT PULL???

tag
jumpinjax
New Contributor

Re: CAP ONE/ORCHARD BANK CLI HARD/SOFT PULL???

Its a soft pull, I still have this card for some reason - The other two cli's were soft pulls after asking the Rep. whether it was hard/soft.  They do know, so ask.

Message 31 of 34
Drew1980
Valued Member

I still have this card as well. Have had it for 7 years. Still has an awful interest rate... don't even use it anymore. Been wanting to shred it and close it but I found if you threaten to do so when you are up for renewal (Annual Fee), they will either chop the annual fee in half or remove it all together. I too only get $100/year increses in my credit limit. It's at a whopping $600 now LOL. Every CLI for me has been a soft pull. 

Message 32 of 34
ItchyAppFingers
New Contributor

For the 2 CLI I requested for my Orchard Bank card neither CSR could verify if the CLI would be a HP or SP. They clearly answered "Umm...I'm not sure ma'am" :/
My Current Plastic: {Amazon Store Card} {Amazon Visa} {Amex Zync} {Amex Gold PRG} {Amex BCE} {Bloomingdales} {BOA 123 Cash Rewards} {Capital One Platinum Visa} {Chase Freedom Visa} {Discover IT} {Kohls} {Macy's} {Nordstrom} {SonyCard Visa} {Target RedCard}
Message 33 of 34
algorithmslave
New Contributor

@ItchyAppFingers wrote:
For the 2 CLI I requested for my Orchard Bank card neither CSR could verify if the CLI would be a HP or SP. They clearly answered "Umm...I'm not sure ma'am" :/

I get the same response from their customer service reps...so I call Capital One corporate office and they said they cant see the accounts yet because they are waiting for the account numbers to change so us Orchard Bank cards can mesh with thier system. Nonethelss, she told me the Orchard Bank reps will not be coming over to Capital One. This makes things more difficult considering the short timers disease the customer service reps have. I guess I will just wait and see. I have had this stupid card now for 8 years and only a 1,750 dollar limit.

You can wrap me in your flag, make me say a praise to your creator and make me spend your currency, but remember this, I am a loyal servant to Justice and a Patriot to none. I am free...
Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.