Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP ONE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAP ONE

I recently called them because my online transaction are not showing up.  The guy I talked to asked if I wanted a cli.  I said sure if no hard.  He then said i was not elgible and i would get a letter which I did.  It says my last cli is not 6 months old and lists the three ccrs.  I hope these are not hard.  I did not ask for cli.

I called the back door number to see if I could straighten out my account info.  When I told her what happened she gave me a 300 "courtesy" increase.  Not much but i'll take it.  Now I hope they can get my transactions fixed.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Re: CAP ONE

Congrats on the courtesy increase! I wish they would give me one.
Here we go again...
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Evidently U-Haul is causing all my account problems.  I will never use them again.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

After running over my own car with the Uhaul and running over a gas pump at the gas station, Uhaul will probably not ever let me use them again. Smiley Surprised DH can drive a tank, but not a Uhaul, geesh! Obviously, I can't drive either!!

But anyway, congrats on Cap 1 giving you a little something. Yes, I have received the letters stating I have not been at my current limit for 6 months. I will mark the calendar and go from there. I guess the days of calling in constantly are over if you have had the account past your initial credit step's. I think once you get past that stage, they start cutting back on us being able to call to get extra increases, like we were when the accounts were new.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

LMAO over the u-haul incident.  Their charges are still not showing up on my on-line transactions.

Cap one has been not so bad but it took me almost 5 years to get anything from them.  BK 1999.  They gave me one of my first cards.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.