New Visitor
sapai

Re: CAP ONE?

THANKS for the suggestions jtheedges. I will update later !!! :smileyvery-happy:

Established Contributor
mross1080

its around 10 dollars a CRA and you can freeze and unfreeze when youd like. Its meant to help with identity theft but it works great when you want to apply for a card and want to make sure what CRA they pull. Although I did this method with amex and they called me and asked for my pin number to unfeeze my experian. AMEX is one of a kind.

Frequent Contributor
hedgeclipper2

of course!  i hope it works out for you.  keep us updated.  we love seeing success stories!

-----------------------
My favorite card right now: Barclays Priceline Visa Signature
Epic Contributor
Creditaddict

If you want a HSBC card, I would do the pre-qual for Best Buy Mastercard, most people are getting that card with no annual fee (I have the gold but when I do HSBC pre-qual I'm preselected for platinum which you think would be better but it has a $39-59 annual fee)

Also the pre-qual for Capital One is also a soft and if they offer you a card, I have not seen anyone get declined.  However applying without an offer showing in my experience is always a decline.

Fico Scores: EQ- 682 DCU, TU 696 Walmart, EX 686 Prosper(10-30-14)
You will have to put up Electric Fence to keep me in the garden!
Highest Limit: Navy Federal Cash Sigi Visa $50k (AU)
Lowest Limit: Target $200
63 Cards and Counting :smileytongue:
Frequent Contributor
daboss28

mross1080 wrote:

its around 10 dollars a CRA and you can freeze and unfreeze when youd like. Its meant to help with identity theft but it works great when you want to apply for a card and want to make sure what CRA they pull. Although I did this method with amex and they called me and asked for my pin number to unfeeze my experian. AMEX is one of a kind.

that's priceless ...

EQ 715 8-4-12 // Walmart TU 720 8-11-12 // TU 04 744 (cc pull) 8-23-12 EXP (cc pull) 707 8-23-12
~~In my wallet: Chase Freedom, Discover More , US Bank, Walmart Discover, CitiDividend Platinum Select , Target Red Card

Photobucket
Valued Member
silentdance

[ Edited ]

Just found out I was approved for a Capital One Classic Platinum card. Don't know the limit yet, but my scores at the time of app were TU 619 & EQ 642. This is my first unsecured card other than Orchard so I'm pretty stoked! This means you probably would also get approved.

Starting Score: TU 552 EQ 565
Current Score: TU 665 EQ 674
Goal Score: 700+

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

As a new (single) mom, my goal is to buy a great house by 2012. I'm busting tail to better my credit one day at a time, thanks to the help of this forum.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}