cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP1 CLI, just about fell out of my chair!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAP1 CLI, just about fell out of my chair!

I got the credit steps card 14 months ago, starting at $300. 3 months later it went to $500. I just logged in to check my balance because I was preparing to cancel, and I noticed my CL was $1500. Now the funny thing is, I have used this card regularly, and PIF every month. I stopped caring about the account in June, and just started paying $40 here $20 there, revolving an average balance of $275. Do you guys think this card has any growth potential?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAP1 CLI, just about fell out of my chair!

I went thru the same steps and once I got a CLI last November that took me to $1350 the steps stopped. I called about a CLI and was told basically that was it and to apply for a better card and then combine the limits(3 INQ's). Long story short I haven't used that card since that conversation.

CONGRATS and hopefully things r better with your CLI's

Message Edited by l9ikjam on 10-27-2009 10:39 PM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAP1 CLI, just about fell out of my chair!

i started with their basic 300 with a security deposit.  they sent back the deposit and gave me a new card for 3500 which i combined for a total of 5400.

they said they are not giving clis at this time.  have been good to me. and by the way they just upgraded me to a cash back card.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.