Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP1 Executive Office Contact info HELP

tag
millenion
Established Member

CAP1 Executive Office Contact info HELP

Does anyone have the number or contact for the cap1 EO? I've been trying to PC my cap1 journey card to the quicksilver card but the reps keep giving me the run around. I have never missed a payment with cap 1 or any badies on my report. The journey card is a student card and has been in use for over a year but the rewards are poor compared to the quicksilver one. Any help would be great. I've tried the facebook method but it was no help. My AAoA is 2-3 years and my total available credit is over $20,000.00

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
TG76
New Contributor

Re: CAP1 Executive Office Contact info HELP

Check your PM

Message 2 of 6
trying_to_B_good
Contributor

I've heard from others that is is harder to get  them to switch your card, but rather, they will add the benefits of the quicksilver to your current card. EO email can be found by google.  I'm sure someone will PM it to you tooSmiley Wink

Message 3 of 6
john398
Senior Contributor

I message them on facebook to change to quick silver

Message 4 of 6
millenion
Established Member

@john398 wrote:

how long have you had your card? are there certain requirements that must be met?

Message 5 of 6
Steelersboy
Frequent Contributor

@millenion wrote:

@john398 wrote:

how long have you had your card? are there certain requirements that must be met?

Try an online chat, some accts already qualify for upgrades like mine did, only had my card a month

If a man empties his purse into his head, no one can take it from him. An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest. - Benjamin Franklin |Capital One Quicksilver Cash Rewards|Chase Amazon Visa Rewards|BOA Cash Rewards|Commence MC| Citi Double Cash| Amazon Prime Store Card|Discover It|Chase Freedom|Chase Freedom Unlimited|Amex BCE|Wells Fargo Cash Wise|Barclays Cashforward
$89,500 total card credit FICO Equifax-823, FICO Transunion-774, FICO Experian-769, DTI-20.4%
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.