Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP1 Zero Bal Statement

tag
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

CAP1 Zero Bal Statement

Question for anyone who might be able to answer. My billing most recent billing period with capital one ended yesterday and I never received a statement. Does Capital One not issue zero balance statements? 

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
elim
Senior Contributor

Re: CAP1 Zero Bal Statement

i get statements with 0 use / 0 balance

Message 2 of 8
jawbrkr
Established Contributor

Thought so. I went back and looked at past statements and found one where I had a zero bal.

|| TU08: 811 || EQ08: 811 || EX08: 802 ||

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I almost always have a zero balance on my cap one cards and still get a statement. My store cards, however, never issue a statement with a zero balance.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jawbrkr wrote:

Question for anyone who might be able to answer. My billing most recent billing period with capital one ended yesterday and I never received a statement. Does Capital One not issue zero balance statements? 

Usually it takes a few days for me to get the statement. I am thinking you will get it in a day or two.

Message 5 of 8
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Takes about 3 days.. Statement will be generated

Message 6 of 8
UncleB
Credit Mentor

If you had any activity in the previous billing period, you should get a statement.  This includes activity (i.e. a payment) that would bring the account balance to zero. 

Like everybody else, I suspect in a few days you'll have a statement.  Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 8
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

My statements tend to cut the next day after my cycle closes.

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.