Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAP1 question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAP1 question

Since opening a Cap1 card in March we have been getting letters from CAP1 that say....
Credit Review, blah blah blah
Offering you a no hassles reward card for up to $2000. yada yada

But, that is what I have now. So are they really offering another one? I'm confused.

Thanks for you help!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAP1 question

Capone marketing does not talk well with the rest of the company-

Don't bother apping for it-

Me-DH-3Boys wrote:
Since opening a Cap1 card in March we have been getting letters from CAP1 that say....
Credit Review, blah blah blah
Offering you a no hassles reward card for up to $2000. yada yada

But, that is what I have now. So are they really offering another one? I'm confused.

Thanks for you help!

Message 2 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

That offer form will probably make good kindling for the next time you go camping.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 8
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

Capitalone SUCKS! I got rid of them LONG ago......
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 4 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

@stpn2me wrote:

I have their subprime MasterCard stuck at $3800. I am only keeping it for the history.
Here we go again...
Message 5 of 8
heirophant
Established Contributor

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

@stpn2me wrote:

I have their subprime MasterCard stuck at $3800. I am only keeping it for the history.

$3800 is nothing to sneeze at for most of us.  One day I hope to be at the point where I am angry with that limit.  I am happy with my 1K captital one card.  I just uploaded an image yesterday...love that feature.  It's going to be a cool card.  It is 12.4%.  No AF.  I have had it for 6 months and no problems.  Only complaint I have is overseas CSR's.
Scores: TU (FICO8): 781, EQ (FICO8): 798, EX (FICO8): 788

In my wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred: 16,000 | Chase Slate Edge: 8,100 | Bilt World Elite Mastercard: 16,000 | Fidelity Rewards Visa Signature: 8,500 | PenFed Visa Gold: 12,500 | Penfed Pathfinder: 15,000 | Apple Card: 6,500 | Lowe's: 35,000 | Northern Skies FCU Platinum: 15,000 | Kohls: 3,000

Mortgage 11/20
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@heirophant wrote:

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

@stpn2me wrote:

$3800 is nothing to sneeze at for most of us.  One day I hope to be at the point where I am angry with that limit.  I am happy with my 1K captital one card.  I just uploaded an image yesterday...love that feature.  It's going to be a cool card.  It is 12.4%.  No AF.  I have had it for 6 months and no problems.  Only complaint I have is overseas CSR's.

True, $3800 is nothing to sneeze at.

But, I also have one of those subprime Cap1 cards.  $500.  No luv for me from any backdoor number.

Check out my scores.  Other CLs up to $15K.  Cap1, still $500.

Message Edited by cheddar on 04-29-2008 08:23 PM
Message 7 of 8
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Oh don't get me wrong. I am not sneezing at it at all. It's just the one card I have that would be the one to close if I was gonna close one.
Here we go again...
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.