Established Member

Re: CAPITAL ONE/BBRZMC ARE HANDING OUT CLI'S!!!

So I tried to request one online and they told me my card wasnt activated..i forgot i never activated the new card. lol So then I call and activate it and try it over the phone, and they told me I cant get another request because I already did one online. I said well that one didnt go through, it told me to activate my card, the CSR said they understand but  Istill cant get a request again for 24 hours, so I ask them is it a hard pull online and he didnt know. So if I have a hard pull and I didnt even get a request, I will be so upset. lol

I want to be in the 700s again!
Super Contributor

IMO, RZMC Platinum MC is much harder to get than store cards.  They usually approve gold or regular MC with AF over the past years. Now either they approved Platinum MC or store card.

Ron.

Established Member

so should I feel good thatr I got one? lol I was told it was easy

I want to be in the 700s again!
Valued Contributor

Ill take the no af card anyday. The policy could have changed

I'm not sure since I got my card two years ago.
My mom was 3 years post bk as a joint account holder and it was a 2k limit and me with no credit history only inqs
Current: Discover Fico 709 3/15 Walmart Fico 743 4/15

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 6 TU 1 EX 6 | Most Recent: 4/09/2015
Over 12 Months:9

2015 Goals:
Lower Utility
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$6,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000
Regular Contributor

Cap One isn't handing out anything - try calling them about a C1 direct card not some off branded card.

Starting: 563 | Current: 753 (Walmart TU 11/12) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 01/15/2013

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.