Established Member
anthill927

Re: CAPITAL ONE/BBRZMC ARE HANDING OUT CLI'S!!!

So I tried to request one online and they told me my card wasnt activated..i forgot i never activated the new card. lol So then I call and activate it and try it over the phone, and they told me I cant get another request because I already did one online. I said well that one didnt go through, it told me to activate my card, the CSR said they understand but  Istill cant get a request again for 24 hours, so I ask them is it a hard pull online and he didnt know. So if I have a hard pull and I didnt even get a request, I will be so upset. lol

I want to be in the 700s again!
Super Contributor
Ron1

IMO, RZMC Platinum MC is much harder to get than store cards.  They usually approve gold or regular MC with AF over the past years. Now either they approved Platinum MC or store card.

Ron.

Established Member
anthill927

so should I feel good thatr I got one? lol I was told it was easy

I want to be in the 700s again!
Valued Contributor
creditnocash

Ill take the no af card anyday. The policy could have changed

I'm not sure since I got my card two years ago.
My mom was 3 years post bk as a joint account holder and it was a 2k limit and me with no credit history only inqs
Current: Discover Fico 701 10/14 Walmart Fico 689 9/14

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 3 TU 0 EX 0 | Most Recent: 09/26/2014

2014 Goals:
Lower Utility
47%(OUCH!!)
Freedom Signature

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$2900
Citi Diamond Preferred$6000
Citizens Mastercard$7000
Regular Contributor
CotySinz

Cap One isn't handing out anything - try calling them about a C1 direct card not some off branded card.

Starting: 563 | Current: 753 (Walmart TU 11/12) | Goal: 800 | Garden since: 01/15/2013

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}