Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITAL ONE - Modify your Features button

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: CAPITAL ONE - Modify your Features button

@shane82388 wrote:

its just so weird because ive heard of NO ONE ever having anything ever happen from clicking the button...no even prime cards...has anyone out there EVER had any success with it?

Screenshot what it looks like on the other side! lol

And tell us who you know at Cap1 and paid off.......

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 51
shane82388
Established Contributor

It just feels like a dummy button....like its supposed to do soemthing but they never got around to making it functional.

Orchard Bank is the same way...you can click the Request CLI button but it just says to call them....wow....thanks guys.

Message 22 of 51
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Stupid button. I have tried a gazillion times, at the suggestion of one of Cap One's nortorious CS reps. Nothing. Ever. The eternal optimist in me keeps trying. But not any more. Stupid, stupid button! Smiley Frustrated

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 23 of 51
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I think Alec Baldwin and Jimmy Fallon are in some closed room lol'ing and drinking while watching people click this button and it showing up on their computer....Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 24 of 51
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Smiley Very Happy LOL! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 25 of 51
aussiesareforever
Established Contributor

So I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say the button doesn't do something. Mine takes me to a page where I can pick one of three options- including upgrading your card. I clicked on it and it said i don't have any current offers.

Is that what you all mean???

Not great with computers but I'll see if I can get a screen shot Smiley Happy

BK in January 2008---Barclay's Apple Financing Card ($10,000) --- Capital One Quicksilver ($13,000)--- Platinum Delta Skymiles ($35,000) --- GEMB CareCredit ($10,000) --- AUFCU ($10000)---Discover IT ($33,000)

Experian 835 Transunion 828-- August 2018
Message 26 of 51
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@daisydvm wrote:

So I'm not sure what you guys mean when you say the button doesn't do something. Mine takes me to a page where I can pick one of three options- including upgrading your card. I clicked on it and it said i don't have any current offers.

Is that what you all mean???

Not great with computers but I'll see if I can get a screen shot Smiley Happy

Yes, when you hit modify your features at always says "this account is not eligible"

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 27 of 51
LS2982
Mega Contributor

cap 1.PNG

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 28 of 51
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@LS2982 wrote:

I think Alec Baldwin and Jimmy Fallon are in some closed room lol'ing and drinking while watching people click this button and it showing up on their computer....Smiley Very Happy

I just choked on my drink!!!! Too funny!!!! Smiley LOL

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 29 of 51
minimock
Frequent Contributor

My day is not complete till the monkey pushes the button.

Make the coffee and its time to hit the button LOL.

If they ever took away the monkey  button, I dont tink I could continue to live life LMAO.

Message 30 of 51
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.