Regular Contributor
bsal

CAPITAL ONE QUESTION !!!!!

Hey guys and gals its me again and I need a favor for one of you fico experts, I"m trying to send a GW to capital one cc company and I wanted to know if any body out there  had any success with gw with that company and if so do you have anybody in that cc department who i can send it too regular mail or email address?  if so can you post the name of the person who i need to try to contact email and all

thank you anybody
Established Contributor
fender

Re: CAPITAL ONE QUESTION !!!!!

Capital one RARELY will take GW or PFD.  They like to play hardball.  They also like to sue...
"WTB Access Number"
Regular Contributor
bsal

so your saying my chances with cap 1 in gw letters is slim to none? lol well i can understand that but i learned from somebody on this site not to give up, they wanna play hardball i'm gonna play hardball as well lol i will not give up i will not lose lol but thanks for the heads up and thanks for responding :smileywink:
Established Contributor
fender

no prob ive sent cap 1 about 30 GW's
"WTB Access Number"
Established Contributor
PurpleHaze

Capital One is good about GW's for their internal records, however they will not remove from the CRA's

Starting Score: EQ: 633 (12/31/09) TU: 651 (12/31/09)
Current Score: EQ:633 TU: 651
Goal Score: EQ: 700 TU:700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+