Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITAL ONE QUESTION !!!!!

tag
bsal
Frequent Contributor

CAPITAL ONE QUESTION !!!!!

Hey guys and gals its me again and I need a favor for one of you fico experts, I"m trying to send a GW to capital one cc company and I wanted to know if any body out there  had any success with gw with that company and if so do you have anybody in that cc department who i can send it too regular mail or email address?  if so can you post the name of the person who i need to try to contact email and all

thank you anybody
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAPITAL ONE QUESTION !!!!!

Capital one RARELY will take GW or PFD.  They like to play hardball.  They also like to sue...
Message 2 of 5
bsal
Frequent Contributor

so your saying my chances with cap 1 in gw letters is slim to none? lol well i can understand that but i learned from somebody on this site not to give up, they wanna play hardball i'm gonna play hardball as well lol i will not give up i will not lose lol but thanks for the heads up and thanks for responding Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

no prob ive sent cap 1 about 30 GW's
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One is good about GW's for their internal records, however they will not remove from the CRA's
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.