Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITAL ONE or CHASE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAPITAL ONE or CHASE

Do either of these offer or allow you to combine your credit lines with them and have just one card with them??

Sure would be nice..... I have mastercard & visa with both (Chase cards were previous WAMU cards)

Thankfully after the switch over they allowed me to keep cards and limits but the interest rates are my worse so they are zero balanced and not used

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
daytrade5
Contributor

Re: CAPITAL ONE or CHASE

@Anonymous wrote:

Do either of these offer or allow you to combine your credit lines with them and have just one card with them??

Sure would be nice..... I have mastercard & visa with both (Chase cards were previous WAMU cards)

Thankfully after the switch over they allowed me to keep cards and limits but the interest rates are my worse so they are zero balanced and not used

That's a great question, hopefully somone will chime in on this soon.

Message 2 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

Great question!  I want to know too.  I have two Chase accounts, Freedom and Amazon with $4,000 lines each. 

Message 3 of 6
DI
Super Contributor

Does anyone have the answer to OP's question?

Message 4 of 6
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

In our case, yes. A few months ago, I combined my wife's Chase Platinum Visa ($3.5K CL) and Chase Freedom ($8K CL). They had to leave $500 on the Platinum and transferred $3K to the Freedom. These are both Visa's. I don't know they would/could combine Visa/MC. I closed the Platinum since it was hardly worth keeping.

These are former Providian/WAMU accounts.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 5 of 6
CS800
Super Contributor

In my case, I have two Cap One cards that I wanted to merge. Called the customer service line and was told it cannot be done at least 3 times. I have the regualr cap one cards; no rewards whatsoever.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.