Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPITAL ONE when will they report??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CAPITAL ONE when will they report??

I was approved in April for a Cap 1 card. It is now after the first statement and I have yet to see them report to any CRA.  I have scorewatch and have been correcting items on my reports with TU and EX but they aren't showing up even on my corrected reports. Does anyone know when they will report?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAPITAL ONE when will they report??

Yes Cap One will report to all 3.If i remember correctly it was after the first statment cut.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, I am used to companies like orchard and my CU that showed up shortly after the card was activated.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious,Which CU did you go with?
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks, I am used to companies like orchard and my CU that showed up shortly after the card was activated.

Chevron posted my new acct to the cra before i even recieved the card..
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It seemed like that was what Orchard and library of congress Federal Credit Union did.  LCFCU is a local credit union in the DC area. I used to work there ages ago. I never closed the account so when I started rebuilding I went through them.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened my Capital One card in March 2009 and it did not start to show up on my credit reports until this month .  May 2009 after my SECOND statement cut off.  It did not appear after my first statement cut off in April
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

It can take up 2 or 3 months for Capital One to report they will be patient.

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

That stinks. I was hoping my score would have taken the hit and rebounded in time for my rental search. I am glad I asked because I was going to call.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I finally got my alert.  They just started reporting.  I am so excited.  EQ went up 5 points and TU went up 48 points.  I needed that $1K CC to report badly. Now all I have to do is keep grooming the two CC's (Orchard boo at $300 and Secured CU card of $200) that I have and I can get my house next year.  My fico did say that the low limits were hurting my score.  I had no idea.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.