Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPONE Venture miles, I did it!

tag
padme
Established Contributor

CAPONE Venture miles, I did it!

After not totally understanding what each card does. I ran thru enough purchases thru the venture to get those elusive 40000 miles in 3 months. I'll save them for a trip out west in the spring. Guess I lost out on miles from the venture1. Card I had gotten in spring. Didn't use it alot I guess. I still have 2 more ventures to use damnit.
Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CAPONE Venture miles, I did it!

You do know the points are only worth 1 cent a piece on travel, right? Happy bonusing!
Message 2 of 25
kdm31091
Super Contributor

I'm sorry, but you have a total of 4 Venture-type cards without fully understanding how the rewards work?

Message 3 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

For the love of the moon WHY do you have four Venture cards? Smiley Indifferent

But congrats! Wait is that right? Does congrats fit this scenario? lol Im not sure what to say here I just couldnt take my eyes from all those dang Ventures...like a deer caught in the headlights. Smiley Surprised

Message 4 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

In 6 months, OP will get the last laugh with their remaining megacard.
Message 5 of 25
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

OP will have a huge CL with Cap1 once those accounts hit 6 months, but at a cost of a big AAoA hit of opening all those cards then if he/she chooses close out all except one.  Whatever works for OP is all the matters though.  Have no clue of his/her goals or credit profile including AAoA etc.

Message 6 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know it's time for my annual eye exam because I swear I'm seeing triplicates of things tonight. Amazing 

Message 7 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened two Ventures since I knew I was going on vacation and wanted to double the reward opportunity. I was able to knock $920 off my vacation price by charging travel to my Venture cards. In three months, I will consolidate and have a very nice credit line.

Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

lol.

Message 9 of 25
9CLINE
Valued Contributor

wow you got a plenty there... glad u made it..now get to meeting the others....Good Luck .....

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.