Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAPTIAL ONE APPROVED ME, REALLY?? :-)

tag
RAISEUP
Regular Contributor

CAPTIAL ONE APPROVED ME, REALLY?? :-)

See below, this is my second instant approval this week. Hooters was the other. any idea what the limt may be ???????????

Congratulations! You're approved.
You have been approved for a Capital One® credit card. You should receive your card and welcome materials within 7-10
business days.
Isn't it time that managing your finances got easier? Maximize the Web to its fullest
potential, and keep track of your new account online! Once you receive your card, come visit us at www.capitalone.com and register for Capital One Online.

Our free online service makes managing your finances simple and convenient.

*Pay our Capital One bills online.
*View your current and past credit card statements
*Check your available credit-know how much you have left to spend

Answers about your account are just a click away!

Please do not hit your browser's Back button

*Final credit limit is dependent upon further verification of your application information.
~~~
Transunion 652 | 3/27/09-677 | 5/20-09 -683
Equifax 4/21/08 -609 | 5/4/08-632 | 12/26-08- 651 | 5/5/09 - 652
Experian 4/16/08- 613 | 11/08 - 646 | 3/27/09-673
~~~
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
unknown_entity
Established Contributor

Re: CAPTIAL ONE APPROVED ME, REALLY?? :-)

Cool Beans!!!  Congrats!  Let us know all the details when you find out.  Smiley Wink
07/26/2007 TU-688
EQ-656
EX-649
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Usually Cap1 gives u a credit limit on the instant approval...I got mine and it told me the everything, o but that was the pick a card thingy...I like that better so I already know what I am getting just not the limit till it pops up...
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations.  I got the same message when I was approved.  I called and they told me what my limit was.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats Raisup! Keep that card spotless clean, never go over the limit, always pay well before the due date, and they will treat you well.

Pay late or go over the limit and they make your credit life a living nightmare.
Message 5 of 7
RAISEUP
Regular Contributor

Thanks Sylvia, just waiting to see what the limit will be. This Forum has done wonders for me.
~~~
Transunion 652 | 3/27/09-677 | 5/20-09 -683
Equifax 4/21/08 -609 | 5/4/08-632 | 12/26-08- 651 | 5/5/09 - 652
Experian 4/16/08- 613 | 11/08 - 646 | 3/27/09-673
~~~
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RAISEUP wrote:
Thanks Sylvia, just waiting to see what the limit will be. This Forum has done wonders for me.

Please let us know what it is when you find out. Smiley Wink

Me too Raisup, me too. I'm amazed how far I've come and what I've accomplished in the 7 months since I've been in this forum. It's truly a gold mine of information. And it's free. Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.