Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB's and CCC reporting??

tag
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

CB's and CCC reporting??

Waiting on BoA to report my new balance to reflect 28% utl from 31%.. Worth some points??? Then Waiting on Amex to begin reporting on a new (Back dated 21 yrs) Account with a 20k limit that will drop my utl to 17%....Worth some more points????? BoA closed yesterday and is already showing up on Experian, Maybe a day or so for Equifax and TU to catch up??? Give me a guess on point increase or not. I'll post results soon I hope. If Equifax updates the new utl i'm gonna pull a fico. Then when Amex reports I'm gonna pull another one to try and see what these actions are really worth. Guesses????

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: CB's and CCC reporting??

Guesses, huh? Smiley Very Happy OK...

@PRILEY wrote:

Waiting on BoA to report my new balance to reflect 28% utl from 31%.. Worth some points??? Not with the drop on just one card, I doubt it. Could be, though. How many other cards do you have reporting balances, what are their util, what's your total util, yada yada?

Then Waiting on Amex to begin reporting on a new (Back dated 21 yrs) Account with a 20k limit that will drop my utl to 17%....Worth some more points????? Would this mean that your overall util dropped to 17%? From how much before? As for the age thing, what was your oldest account before, and what was your AAoA before, and from what to what will your AAoA change?

BoA closed yesterday and is already showing up on Experian, Maybe a day or so for Equifax and TU to catch up??? I'd say more like 4-5 days. Or more. They've been pretty good recently, though, or at least EQ has for me.

Give me a guess on point increase or not. See above for guess on BofA util change. Not enough info on your current age and AAoA to guess on AmEx, although I'm envious.

I'll post results soon I hope. If Equifax updates the new utl i'm gonna pull a fico. Then when Amex reports I'm gonna pull another one to try and see what these actions are really worth. Guesses????

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

Average age 6 yrs, The utl is total of all credit lines. BofA is the only one I have a balance on. I will have a bal on Amex of $133.00  on a 20K CL due to geting set up to pay them, I think the 21 yr back date will put the AAoA at 7yrs7months. BofA 11000 bal signature card with 14800 high balance 20K cl, Discover 12k cl- 0 bal, Citi 6K cl-0 bal, Home Depot 6k cl-0 bal  Guesses PleaseSmiley Happy

Message 3 of 34
laz98
Senior Contributor

i don't have enough experience to guess at your scores, just wanted to say TU has been slow as molasses to update reporting for ALL of my accounts lately Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

will go up for sure

Message 5 of 34
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

I'm guessing 35 points.

But an EQ of 700 doesn't make sense. Is there a late there?

Message 6 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

No equifax has a paid tax lien,filed 2002 paid 2005. I can't get them to shove it under the rug no matter what. It was filed against a corperation and I was a principal. Corp, fought it and lost so they paid it. Now I'm stuck with it.

Message 7 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

I have a guess of 35....anymore???

Message 8 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

Just checked creditchecktotal, equifax reporting new BoA bal and eq fako score went up 10 points. let see what eq fico did.............................................................

Message 9 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

Equifax fico going from 31% to 28% is worth ......................................15 points ! ! ! !    Now what will the 21 yr old Amex with 20k cl be worth????? Oddly I have a oct 2008 inquiry showing up on the report. It dropped 3 inquirys from last yr 6/09 and 2 in 8/09 from the report I pulled in april ,but it's showing the one from 10/08 under (YOU HAVE 2 INQUIRYS THAT MAY BE AFFECTING YOUR SCORE) Should only be one, hope it's not effecting my score. I called Cust. Service and she couldn't explain why it dropped the 3 in 2009 and kept the one in 2008.

Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.