Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB's and CCC reporting??

tag
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

Re: CB's and CCC reporting??

The Amex is mine, It just backdated as I had one in 1989.

Message 21 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

TU Just updated and it was worth ................................19 POINTS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! TU NOW AT 774 ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Message 22 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

So 19 points going from 31% to 28% utl. I'm happy now as long as it doesn't go down when a 21 yr old trade line reports (the bucket thing)

Message 23 of 34
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@PRILEY wrote:

The Amex is mine just backdated as I had one in 1989.

The 1989 card is one that was closed and fell off your credit reports? It had to figure as unknown in some way, I take it. Smiley Surprised

Congratulations on the 31-28 jump. Looking forward to hear when the backdate reports and the difference in points.

Message 24 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

I've been taking the information from here for years, I'm glad now I can put some real data back in ! ! ! Wonder whan creditchecktotal does their thing? In the morning ,evening or all day long? Still wondering what the 21 yr trade line will do. Not that it really maters but FAKO on credt check total which is the plus score went up 20 points.

Message 25 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

Still no AMEX reports, Geesh 2 statements ending on the 17th and still nothing. Wonder when they'll report?

Message 26 of 34
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

@PRILEY wrote:

Still no AMEX reports, Geesh 2 statements ending on the 17th and still nothing. Wonder when they'll report?

It usually takes a month with Amex in my experience.

I suppose you could call them and ask for a manual push.

Message 27 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

Hauling you were right, AMEX reported today and my TU score went down 1 pt.to 773 But I have nothing bad on that report. On that report the only thing that changed was some ages so there must be some kind of bucket thing going on you were speaking of. I kind of thought that may bite me on EQ with the old paid tax lien,which it still may cause EQ hasn't updated yet, but why TU with no bads? It reported a bal of $133 on a 20k limit. It is another card reporting a bal but it lowered my utl to 19%.Also it is now my oldest trade line reporting as 21yr 1mo. FICO is an odd beast !

Message 28 of 34
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@PRILEY wrote:

Hauling you were right, AMEX reported today and my TU score went down 1 pt.to 773 But I have nothing bad on that report. On that report the only thing that changed was some ages so there must be some kind of bucket thing going on you were speaking of. I kind of thought that may bite me on EQ with the old paid tax lien,which it still may cause EQ hasn't updated yet, but why TU with no bads? It reported a bal of $133 on a 20k limit. It is another card reporting a bal but it lowered my utl to 19%.Also it is now my oldest trade line reporting as 21yr 1mo. FICO is an odd beast !

When something like this happens, we often nod and try to look inside-knowledge-ish and speak of "FICO hiccups." Smiley Wink

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 29 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

So would it be fair to say that improving my score will move at a snails pace? If so I guess it's time to apply.

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.