Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CB's and CCC reporting??

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: CB's and CCC reporting??

@PRILEY wrote:

So would it be fair to say that improving my score will move at a snails pace? If so I guess it's time to apply.

Well, remember that the TU version we're stuck with here is an older one. I'd be curious to see what happens when the new-old account shows up on Equifax.

Did anything change on your list of negatives on the new TU report? Or I guess, with your score, that would your negative, not negatives.

* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 31 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

The neg comment stayed the same. at 774 it said high credit use at 28% at 773 it said the same at 19%. I'm SCEERED to see what EQ will do with the lien and the 6+ yr old 30 day lates, the lates are on EX also. I think I should app before it posts. Geesh I was happy when AMEX said they were gonna back date 21 yrs. I THOUGHT nothing but good can come out of this ! ! ! ! !    HICCUP... i think it came out of the other end.Smiley Very Happy

Message 32 of 34
vanillabean
Valued Contributor

My suggested 35 points didn't take rebucketing into account. Of course rebucketing, at the 8 year threshold with your AAoA going from 6 to 9 years, could be a factor, but fully neutralizing the backdating of a card? That's sort of odd. Also, it's a new card in the sense that it wasn't reported last month, but I don't know if that counts.

DW recently found her 25 year old Amex card which had long ago fallen of her credit reports. As her current Amex account has now been backdated, her online profile says member since 1985. She just called Amex, but couldn't convince them to do a manual credit report update, so we'll have to wait close to two months.

Message 33 of 34
PRILEY
Regular Contributor

And two months is about how long I waited, 7 weeks ? I was hoping you were right about the 35 points but oh well I think I'm ok still.

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.