Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Inquiries

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC Inquiries

Whats the most credit card inquiries you have had on a single credit report?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: CC Inquiries

Dont even start me with this question. During the high tide, I had 73 Inq's on EX. Now they are 71 as 2 fall off the CR last month. This month another 4 should drop off brining the count to 69 by next month.
Message Edited by concorduser on 03-12-2009 05:48 PM
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:
Dont even start me with this question. During the high tide, I had 73 Inq's on EX. Now they are 71 as 2 fall off the CR last month. This month another 4 should drop off brining the count to 69 by next month.

Well now i don't feel bad lol i have 29 on my EX report.

Message 3 of 11
smallfry
Senior Contributor

11 on Experian.
Message 4 of 11
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

35 on Equifax.
Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 5 of 11
Chopbrocoli
Established Contributor

8 on EX
Message Edited by Chopbrocoli on 03-12-2009 09:06 PM
AMEX Gold Premier Rewards | SPG AMEX | Bank of America Power Rewards | Merrill Plus | United Presidential Plus | Saks World Elite
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

23 on EX 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

Wow...this totally amazes me. Are there really that many cards to  apply for??

After my app spree the past 2 weeks...3 inquiries, 3 new cards, I was worried about the 4 inq. on my EX. LOL...Not anymore.

Message 8 of 11
nicemann
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Red1Blue wrote:

Wow...this totally amazes me. Are there really that many cards to  apply for??

After my app spree the past 2 weeks...3 inquiries, 3 new cards, I was worried about the 4 inq. on my EX. LOL...Not anymore.

You don't remember when concord went crazy with all the INQs.... and the whole board had to talk him back in off the ledge???  Smiley Tongue

I blame the internet, before it came around everybody had to fill out those paper apps and mail them back in.....or had to call and talk to a live person.  Who has time for that.  Now adays you can apply in 30 secs and within about 5 seconds get the "you suck" response!  But now if you get one approved you start to go crazy and apping 5 or more that day, thinking maybe today is your lucky day.

I've been clean since 7/2/08 with no INQs...and that was DirecTV.  I promised myself I would make it at least a year before I try to do anything else.

BTW I had 17 INQs on my EX , 9 INQs EQ, and ZERO on my TU.

Message 9 of 11
score_building
Senior Contributor

16 on EX
DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.