Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Portfolio Suggestions

tag
SimonP
Valued Member

Re: CC Portfolio Suggestions

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi there, I can only speak to the US Bank cards and my limited knowledge with their products.  I have the Visa Platinum and my DP has the Flex Perks Cash Rewards Visa, while they are generous with his CL and CLI's, the 'Perks' really aren't comparable to Discover More or even our Citi Preferred Dividend Visa and the Venture One has surprised us with it's point program so far.

Don't get me wrong, US Bank is a great bank, but you now reside in Primeville and can get more bang for your buck with a bit more generous rewards program.

Hope that helps.  Good luck.  Smiley Happy

Thank you for the info about US Bank's Perks. It seems that everyone is agreeing on Discover so far. I have just graduated to "Primeville," so I still do not feel like one Smiley Happy

My Wallet: Wells Fargo Visa, Chase Freedom 5%, Chase Sapphire Preferred (CSP), Chase Sapphire, Amex Blue Cash Preferred (BCP), US Bank Cash+, Citi Premier
Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.