Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Suggestions

tag
Uniqua
Established Contributor

CC Suggestions

I'm looking for an EX puller offering a Master Card with high CLs. Any recommendations?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
score_building
Senior Contributor

Re: CC Suggestions

this cu got a nice write up in a recent thread.  i am also seeking an mc worthy of app.

https://www.ufcu.org/accounts/credit_cards/index.php?loc=menu

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Addison Avenue up to $50k, and pulls EX

www.addisonavenue.com

Though I am not sure if they offer MC, I think they are Visa (does that really matter)?

PSECU uses EX (but membership more difficult)

Message 3 of 5
score_building
Senior Contributor

txjohn wrote:

Addison Avenue up to $50k, and pulls EX

www.addisonavenue.com

Though I am not sure if they offer MC, I think they are Visa (does that really matter)?

PSECU uses EX (but membership more difficult)

when a payee doesn't accept visa it can.  not all of my payees accept visa so i'd like to even out my ratio of visa to mc a bit.  it is particularly a pain when a major payee like a university doesn't acccept visa (there are several that do not) obviously not a huge deal generally speaking since visa is widely accepted overall, but a preference.  OP may have other reasons.

DCU EQ 5.0, Citi EQ 08 Bankcard, PenFed EX NG2
EX 08: AFCU, Amex, Chase, PSECU EX 98(?)
TU 08: Barclays, Discover
Message 4 of 5
Uniqua
Established Contributor

Yes, it does matter for the exact reasons score_building states. Not all merchants I do business with take Visa. I know of taxing districts in my state that only take Discover. Odd, isn't it? Besides, I have all Visas. Would love to add a Master Card to my credit mix. I'm blacklisted by Discover and I can't app with AmEx until my BK falls off in 8 mos. So, for now, Master Card it is.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.