Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Utilization

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC Utilization

I know it can depend on whats in your credit report and various factors, but does anyone know or has anyone experienced how much of a point jump on your score will you get as your percent utilization goes down? Any peoples experiences are welcome

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CC Utilization

No but EX-3 percent of REV EQ-1 percent and TU-5% WEIRD idk? maybe someone else can offfer why>?

Message 2 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

No but EX-3 percent of REV EQ-1 percent and TU-5% WEIRD idk? maybe someone else can offfer why>?

I might attempt to offer a why if I could read your post.  Smiley Happy

Could you explain what you mean please?

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

My scores are always consistent with EX AND EQ but TU has me at 5% cards that were opened last year that are still not reporting to them, and my Score is constantly Fluctuanting with them....i dont know why? BTW in my other post on a soft pull Barclays did on my recon they coded it as DTC what is that? Thanks Vet

Message 4 of 5
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

My scores are always consistent with EX AND EQ but TU has me at 5% cards that were opened last year that are still not reporting to them, and my Score is constantly Fluctuanting with them....i dont know why? BTW in my other post on a soft pull Barclays did on my recon they coded it as DTC what is that? Thanks Vet

I believe you answered your own question. Not all your cards are reporting to every CRA therefore the balances, credit limits, and utilization will be different on each.

But I could be wrong about that.  Smiley Happy

From a BK years ago to:
9/09 EX pulled by lender 802
3/10 EQ- 800
4/10 TU -772

You can do the same thing with hard work

Credit Scoring 101
Common Abbreviations
Frequently Requested Threads
Whats In Your FICO Score

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.