Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Wish List

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CC Wish List

In 2 years i will go on my next CC spree an i WILL get approved for 3 out of these five cards. By then my scores will be in mid 700's. An they reason i'm saynig this is because you have to speak postive things into your life.

Discover Open Road
Chase BP
Citi
Bank Of America
Amex

Message Edited by mjbfan79 on 07-20-2008 07:35 PM
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CC Wish List

And the congregation said: A-MEN!!!

Yannow what? You'll get'em, too!!!

Go get'em Tiger!! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Your gonna get them 2.Smiley Wink
Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like your attitude! I agree it does make a difference.

I'm getting a mortgage June of 09. A month or two later, a little longer if my current laptop behaves, I'm getting a replacement. Then I need a new car.

Somewhere in there, I want to get

the Southwest Rapid Rewards Visa (I think it's a visa anyway)
The Barnes and Noble or Amazon (I use Amazon more for groceries) CC
Capital One No Hassle or another CC similar with rewards
Possibly the Walmart cc.
Possibly finance the laptop through Dell or whoever I buy it through. Then I'll be set for a while.

90% of my ccs now are partially or totally secured. Once I'm back on track and get a house, I want to get "grownup" Ccs, which is why there are several items on my list.
Message 4 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

One serious prime card. No hurry. It will happen. And I hope it has the word VISA on it instead of Master Card AND I hope it is pulled on Equifax. Smiley Very Happy
Message 5 of 21
MsKiwi
Established Contributor

*BOA
*Chase (they seem to have great cs)
*possibly a citi card, but not so sure I want one.

I would be happy with 1 or 2 more cards. I really don't want more than 5-6 cards total.
Message 6 of 21
UpNComing
Established Contributor

Chase
Ameriprise
Lowes/Home Depot
CSP ($5k); Chase MileagePlus Explorer Visa Sig. ($6k); Chase Freedom Visa Sig. ($6k); BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa Sig. ($5k); Amex PRG (NPSL); Amex BCE ($1k); Citi Thank You ($5.4k); Barclay Apple ($4.2k) CapOne Cash ($2.5k) CapOne Platinum ($2.5k) Wells Fargo Home Project Visa ($10.3k) Discover IT ($1.5k) WalMart ($3k); Lowes ($3k); Amazon ($5k); Kohls($1.5k)

Scores: Equ Fico 715 ~ Exp 724 ~ TU Fico 682
Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

4 moths from now i want to app for citi, chase and discover and after than i want to close a lot of junk cards that i have like orchard, creditone, target, jcp, gap, hooters and hsbc discover. Some of the store cards are good but i really do not shop there. i just want to keep my capital one visa, patelco mc, bofa visa, bestbuy mc and store card, Macy's, dillars, walmart, shell card, and lowes card and the ones i want to app if i wet approve.
Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

amen to speaking positive things into your life. my mother does it all the time and it works remarkably well for her.

so. my goals for my next few apps, which will occur perhaps this December (or maybe at the end of June next year).

Hilton HHonors Visa from Citi
Discover More
Nordstrom Visa

and CLI's on my BoA, Citi and Chase cards. but those are separate Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 21
thrasher865
Valued Contributor

MsKiwi wrote:

*Chase (they seem to have great cs)

*cough* don't know who you heard that from *cough*

My wishlist is a Chase Freedom, Amex Blue Cash and Discover More

oh, wait Smiley Very Happy

But in all seriousness, I'd also like a BoA card and I don't know anything about the best buy card, but I love best buy and I need a store card for my mix, so....

Starting Score: EQ: 665 - TU: 687
Current Score: EQ: 749 - TU: ---
Goal Score: EQ: 760 - TU: 760

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.