Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC Wish List

tag
Bella1980
Established Contributor

Re: CC Wish List

I hope and pray that in 2 years I will have: 1. Amex blue 2. Chase BP 3. Citi WorldMastercard And that all my scores are 700+

Starting Score: TU- 682, EQ- 698, EX- 713
Current Score: TU- 723, EQ- 747, EX- 737
Goal Score: 760 PLUS FICO's

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 11 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

AMEX blue

Dh- some dang prime cards.
Message 12 of 21
smoothjk
Contributor

AMEX Blue Cash card
Chase Freedom Visa

Scores all over 700.

Will be a happy day when those things happen for me =)
FICO (06/17/08): TU 691 - EQ 642 - EX 638 - Util 64%
FICO (07/23/08): TU 698 - EQ 653 - EX 644 - Util 50%
FICO (02/04/09): TU 694 - EQ 668 - EX 654 - Util 43%
FICO (05/18/09): TU 687 - EQ 675 - EX n/a - Util 39%
FICO (03/09/10): TU 666 - EQ: 691 - EX 644 - Util 54%
IDGuard (2/8/12): TU 690 - EQ: 710 - EX 710 - Util 72%
FICO (03/13/12): EQ: 696 (87% revolving to limits)
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

My wish list for after I get my car is an AMEX and Discover. Never had one of either so looking forward to it. Probably in the next 2 years or so.
Message 14 of 21
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Simmons First National Bank Visa

Check-out how looooooooong this app is. I would never qualify.

Click on the I agree to the terms and would like to print an application at the bottom of the page...it's 4 pages long. LOL! It's an upfront FR...maybe Amex should do this!
Message 15 of 21
Susyflower
New Contributor

My wish list includeds:

Chase Freedom
Citi Rewards of some type
Nordstrom Visa
Neiman Marcus
Best Buy either store card or Rewards MC

I recently applied for and was approved for a BofA CC and a WaMu PetSmart Visa...other prime cc's are only but a year and and a application away.
Message 16 of 21
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Great wish lists, everyone! Put them on Notepad and read them every time you log on, or make them your screensavers. You'll speak those positive things every day, and it will help keep you on track toward your goals. Smiley Happy

For me, within a year:

• dump Sears, B&N, Best Buy, and J.Crew
  • upgrade the BofA to a better rewards system
  • if Borders goes under, replace Chase Borders with Chase Freedom Plus
  • add AmEx Clear (I guess) and close the Gold before I have to pay the fee.

That will take me down to 3 CU cards, 3 good bank cards, one store card, and the AU card.
  • * Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
    FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
    Message 17 of 21
    Susyflower
    New Contributor

^^^^^
    When you say you are going to "dump Sears, B&N, Best Buy, and J.Crew" do you mean that you are going to close the accounts?  I have a couple store cards that I don't really want to use anymore but don't want to close because they are some of my oldest accounts.
    Message 18 of 21
    haulingthescoreup
    Moderator Emerita

@Susyflower wrote:
    ^^^^^
    When you say you are going to "dump Sears, B&N, Best Buy, and J.Crew" do you mean that you are going to close the accounts?  I have a couple store cards that I don't really want to use anymore but don't want to close because they are some of my oldest accounts.

Yes, and I know it's heresy, but they are not particularly old accounts. Since I am an ignoramous with Excel, I worked the whole thing out with ball-point pen on the back of an envelope, and I found that when each falls off ten years after closing, there would be no significant effect on my average age, singularly or for all four.

Each account annoys me for various reasons, and there is no indication that any of them will grow over time, so I say to heck with 'em.

But I will probably re-read fused's "Closing Credit Cards" thread (see below in my siggy) several dozen times more before pulling the trigger, LOL.
    * Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
    FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
    Message 19 of 21
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

My wish list doesn't really include a NEW card, but what I do want is a CLI from Chase. I've had that card forever it seems, and the CL doesn't ever budge.
    Message 20 of 21
    Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.