Established Contributor
TravellingNomad

CC only reports to EX

i've had a Fry's Electronic cc for almost a year now and i noticed when i pulled my annual reports recently that they are only reporting on my EX report. i called the them and asked why my account with them was only showing up on EX. I was told by the csr that they only report to EX and not the other 2 bureaus. my cl for this store card is $3k and have good payment history. I want to be able to have this positive account reporting to all 3 agencies. Fry's electronics pretty much said that they will not do it and to just ask EX to see if they can get the other two bureaus to report the account.

is there a way to get this account on my TU and EQ?

Regular Contributor
justforting

Re: CC only reports to EX

Didn't know that some accounts will only report to one bureau.

Last App: 09/17/2013 // No App Until: Mortgage (05/14?)

Cards in my wallet: AMEX BCE ($8000) // CITI AA VISA SIG ($5000) // CHASE FREEDOM ($3500) // DISCOVER IT ($1000) // CAP ONE NC ($1000) // WALMART DISCOVER ($1600)
Credit Scores: FICO TU08 (10/13): 739 // Credit Karma (10/13): 677??!! // Credit Sesame (10/13): 730
Next Goal: CSP (after mortgage probably...)
Valued Contributor
tcbofade

Re: CC only reports to EX

Unfortunately, no.

It's up to each individual lender to decide which and how many cra's to report to.

Current Scores: EX 694 (FCR) TU08: 650 Wally. 12/10/14
Last app 05/29/2014.
Being held hostage in the garden until 06 January 2015!
Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}