Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC only reports to EX

tag
TravellingNomad
Established Contributor

CC only reports to EX

i've had a Fry's Electronic cc for almost a year now and i noticed when i pulled my annual reports recently that they are only reporting on my EX report. i called the them and asked why my account with them was only showing up on EX. I was told by the csr that they only report to EX and not the other 2 bureaus. my cl for this store card is $3k and have good payment history. I want to be able to have this positive account reporting to all 3 agencies. Fry's electronics pretty much said that they will not do it and to just ask EX to see if they can get the other two bureaus to report the account.

is there a way to get this account on my TU and EQ?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
justforting
Regular Contributor

Re: CC only reports to EX

Didn't know that some accounts will only report to one bureau.

Last App: 09/17/2013 // No App Until: Mortgage (05/14?)

Cards in my wallet: AMEX BCE ($8000) // CITI AA VISA SIG ($5000) // CHASE FREEDOM ($3500) // DISCOVER IT ($1000) // CAP ONE NC ($1000) // WALMART DISCOVER ($1600)
Credit Scores: FICO TU08 (10/13): 739 // Credit Karma (10/13): 677??!! // Credit Sesame (10/13): 730
Next Goal: CSP (after mortgage probably...)
Message 2 of 3
tcbofade
Super Contributor

Re: CC only reports to EX

Unfortunately, no.

It's up to each individual lender to decide which and how many cra's to report to.

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.