Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC regrets

tag
GomerPyle
Regular Contributor

Re: CC regrets

@Anonymous wrote:

Once again a potentially interesting thread is TJ'd and turned into a Penfed/Alliant thread. Longwinded posters going on and on about the good, the bad, and the ugly of these CUs. This would be fine and good if the title of this thread contained the names of either of these CUs. It doesn't.

I have always avoided any thread about Penfed because they are almost always filled with long posts of  disagreement on the merits of this CU.

There must be a hundred or more threads regarding these CUs. Why must some of  you have turned this into another one?? Come on...8 pages of posts on this thread and only 2 or less deal with the original topic. Ridiculous.

My appologies before hand to the "referees" here. I'm just sick about the time I wasted muddling through this thread. My own fault for not bailing after the first post on Penfed.

I totally agree. Along with that I regret the emails I have been receiving from PenFed. I do not have their card. I have no relationship with them whatsoever but I get those emails along with other stupid credit nonsense emails after signing up here. What's up with that?

Message 81 of 82
Lyythine
Established Contributor

Re: CC regrets

As old blue eye's once said: "Regrets, Ive had a few.."

Regrets:  

1) Cabela's Visa - crappy 1.5k limit, dont really shop there...

2) PenFed -ughh... dont get me started.

3) Chase anything - except the British Airways Signature card.  I love that one - First card, started at 5k limit, now at 47k. CSR's are horrible,  however.

Love at the moment:

1) NFCU - Single handedly changed my view on the world of finance and banking

2) USAA - Never had a problem, great CS, great services.

3) BofA - Ive had them forever, never been a problem although I know many hate them

4) HSBC - Please note that all of my credit products or bank accounts are NOT USA based accounts, all were opened and serviced by a branch in Egypt, which I opened while living/working there.  I would NEVER open a US based account, apparently, they are horrible. 

Message Edited by Lyythine on 07-26-2009 06:19 AM
Message Edited by Lyythine on 07-26-2009 06:20 AM
Message 82 of 82
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.