Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CC util FICO thresholds?

tag
DI
Super Contributor

Re: CC util FICO thresholds?

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
I'm guessing that since the chart was from 2003, it reflects TU 98. And it does match my experiences with all accounts reporting $0.

DI, the problem is that TU is the only formula that rewards 0% util at higher scores. I still got hit by EQ when all reported $0.

I noticed my score on CK decreased when no balance is reporting.  Now that I'm letting a balance report the score increased.  I mentioned that to CWCID before.  

Message 31 of 33
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

No telling what the CK/TransRisk/WhicheverItIs scoring formula does with number of accounts with balances. No reason to think that it's the same as the FICO formulas, which are different from one another already.

I'm soooo not getting into that debate again! At least for today. Smiley Very Happy
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 32 of 33
creditwherecreditisdue
Senior Contributor

I think we have another thread running currently on the lack of relevance of CK/TC/TransRisk scoring/score changes/recommendations to FICO. I only wish my FICO scores were as high as my TransRisk scores. That would be great!
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.