Super Contributor
DI

Re: CC util FICO thresholds?

haulingthescoreup wrote:
I'm guessing that since the chart was from 2003, it reflects TU 98. And it does match my experiences with all accounts reporting $0.

DI, the problem is that TU is the only formula that rewards 0% util at higher scores. I still got hit by EQ when all reported $0.

I noticed my score on CK decreased when no balance is reporting.  Now that I'm letting a balance report the score increased.  I mentioned that to CWCID before.  

Moderator Emerita
Community Leader
Epic Contributor
haulingthescoreup

No telling what the CK/TransRisk/WhicheverItIs scoring formula does with number of accounts with balances. No reason to think that it's the same as the FICO formulas, which are different from one another already.

I'm soooo not getting into that debate again! At least for today. :smileyvery-happy:
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Senior Contributor
creditwherecreditisdue

I think we have another thread running currently on the lack of relevance of CK/TC/TransRisk scoring/score changes/recommendations to FICO. I only wish my FICO scores were as high as my TransRisk scores. That would be great!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+